Today's advent.

Today, I will begin to search for a new method to remove lines from line paper. I mean I developed a means before in early 2018 and then another one in fall 2019. I always get better at the effort but now I need a means for mass production really much. It honestly is not feasible to continue with the current version of things. The earlier method was simply removing the lines by hands. The next was adding filters with diminished the lines. The current is more closer to the earlier method but only so just for the sake of time with other ideologies on how to do things better. This next one I will use apps to get a scanned look to apply a common method mentioned online that does not work unless you actually use an app to simulate a whole scanned image or actually scan it. Today, I want to review personally these apps. I may or may not post about it.#progressnote.

Comments

Popular Posts