A mutual of mine can get a mutual character.
If anyone is a "mutual" of mine on twitter they can pay $60 dollars for any series and I will put them or any original character in my works though within reason. Yes, I say within reason and that ultimately erhm, why charge money at all? It is simply because a person is running a business and this is a special offer that likely will not exist later.
To clarify a mutual is someone who is a follower of mine and have I followed them and it would have to be for at least 3 to 6 months in which we both reblog each others post. If an outsider wants to have a character added considerably it will cost $600 dollars each series or $100 dollars per 6 series depending on if I like the request or not. Its to be said that this should illuminate just how much a value people in the past who were mutuals have just lost. I would say that I do keep some people as "mutuals" only in name of follow by follow but have literally muted them. Its all optional really but these are the terms.
Comments
Post a Comment