No futures.
So, the effort to even release Mysterious and Changer basically was held back by other works and other commitments. I tried to make it a main focus here and there but it ultimately did fail in the sense of actually publishing it in 2020. Most of the newer work comes from summer 2020. I started it all before the pandemic hit really and that was to recolor the 2017 version of the work. I ultimately will say that I added better colors to that work as well as tried to do that with another work with Shark on Campus.
I originally expected and thought people would buy it but they did not at all so I just kept going. Admittedly it is easier for a person to flirt with a social media manager and somehow make this into their business aka not naming names. Anyways, my friends if I can call you that-I really got to say that this was a depressant but I ignored it and continued on. Last year I tried to make a 3rd volume for the work but it just was not done yet. I tried to include it in the release when I went around to take some pictures of the work recently I just could not do it.
It's to be said I wanted to release three volumes but the work was just not where I wanted it to be. Ultimately my mates, I will not be divulging how long the work is to last as I did that in the past and it only gave sick opportunists great insights on how to detail everything. Looking back my 2015 whatever records on this site on my progress where just not respected but used by nefarious parties to deprive me of advancement, merit and ownership of my ideas. There is to be said that constant progress records on this site are just used by people who betray my trust for their own entertainment. I got to say that I feel angry to some great degree about this and the girl who moved to mock Zino Flyboy was not the first. No, she was rather probably the 309th but she was like last straw. I wanted that person to be the redemption of the shit hole utter that is higher education but I realized I was asking too much of some slick haired poser with no fucking self worth.
If a person be silent it's for the best of the project and that said; no future plans will ever be included.
Comments
Post a Comment