Efforts and Ties large edition.

 What happens to get the most traction on this site are posts that have nothing to do with comics, absolutely nothing at all but I would like to go back into the past and talk about all the hidden controversies in the history of MK MZODERN and it is alot.

Kevin M really much is a target of an attemptive terrorism that is to try to deface my ability as a human to create stories because some people just want to make it a reality that their belief that black people cannot create is real but damn; it never works because  you don't control people like that at all. My goodness gracious what has the world even come to if people can be this evil. Note this was in fall 2013 so this was when Trump was obviously coming to influence.

Targeted by parents as lesser just because a person created. Openly some people don't have that great of a support system really and certainly a line was crossed which never should have been. People should never get into other space especially their creative space and try to just imperialize it and deem their creations unholy and even the name they pick as a means of a curse.

Targeted by women who want to propose you have some great inherent meaning to them for life like the Nikki Minaj song, " for life" and want to act as if you are going to do something bad to them just because they openly think you will ruin their future and want to be so selfish to an evil means. I mean this is like premediated murder of not only character of a person they don't even know that well if they ever speak to you much at all which is not alot and thinking they can assassinate you as this thing they dream of. I really think the biggest issue is also in complete function of this as well (2) the college system promoting this behavior which can be racially rooted and much of the time is. These people will target you for life and they have targeted me for ten years just because I ever existed in front of them.

Connecting Comic Book Artists and Writers is a series of unfortunate events, my friends from the summer I joined it to the current day. I mean it was summer 2014 when I first joined and that began my freelance comic book artists career for what; pennies and dimes because that is all I got naively thinking this low pay was worth it. It was not and really much while I helped people in the beginning where the group on facebook was new surely things  just really bad there. It used to be full of people looking to make their dreams come true but in the end it just becomes a place where people just are hateful and spiteful of anyone not like them and have regulars who heckle new people and the dreamers and those who are not informed they should pay people to work on something. I would say I saw alot of projects come up on that thing. That Cannon Busters kickstarter before it was an anime was like basically started in summer 2014 to fall 2014. The whole damn thing tho has still not released it rewards. So to say and so to speak the group was a place prim with futures and ideals and really much I thought I was going to be able to cash in on that opportunity. Though what I did not know is that the place was corrupt and full of people from Marvel and DC comics who would steal ideas. It was posted so many times early on of people claiming their work was stolen and yes I look back and those ideas were stolen because like damn they tried their earnest to steal your ideas.

 I mean Cosmica in fall 2015 was like before the multiversal trend seen today; I think to say that this idea was surely stolen and rather the whole concept of a large mass of characters interacting together was too. I think that greatly some of the people there being writers had connections to hollywood to which is how some of the most strange ideas can become a show by someone who is not the owner of the idea. I think this is to be said where maybe Shonda Rimes got her inspiration for that Victorian era work where the characters have tons of sex just like a work I created before in 2017. Its to be said this group had some hopefuls like this Space Pop dude called Corey Mikel; that was his work and I was to promote it but I took no pay and I was like I have my own thing to be doing so I did not promote his work but three times and really much was kicked out with no credits for the work I did. The dude has the company called Noir Caesar which sounds like dark salad but really this is to say how empty the experience of this place was and is. If you helped anyone or organized anything it would just amount to nothing and eventually posting their amounts to nothing but censorship against those who are people of color and the tolerance of racists, people who just want to use people and ultimately those want to pretend they have it all together their plans to be the next Marvel or DC but don't and just scam people through kickstarter just like the creator of Cannon Busters. I mean as well they steal your ideas and this is Facebook so you know they were stealing ideas and giving to people aside from what casual executive users were doing and I will call these people  that because  they essentially worked at large media companies if not Marvel and DC comics. I mean the treatment there just inspired me further to reach for creative freedom. We need not Marvel and DC comics really much for diversity or whatever. I don't count Marvel or DC's diversity real because simply they will never hire anyone like me to actually create a work that is not one where black people are expected to just create a story about black people for the sake of "inclusion". I think that if white people can go around and pretend to be apart of cultures they aren't and black people cannot appreciate them as they are; the diversity they speak of is actually racism. Always black people and whatever people must create what is of their people; whatever that means but free reign for white people to write whatever about people they obviously know jackshit about and watch fucking Blue Bloods on Friday which is tomorrow.

Speaking of Fridays; these were once formative  days where I would plan what I work on but surely I began to notice in fall 2015 that these days were just being used to create nefarious plans to hinder me and my advancement in things. I had to stop writing my plans on this site and that was a vital part of things on this site. Like damn what the fuck goes threw some entitled women is literally nonsense I care not to know of. Everyone wants to extend hostility for all the negativity in the world instead of any thoughts of understanding they are completely in the wrong. I openly feel like the baby sitter of people who openly are to be my peers and really these people never know how much tolerance a person is actually giving them when they act like mother fuckers with no fucking sense and are just evil sons of bitches.

Porn addiction. I will say that a person used to be addicted to porn a bit and really much this is what I would spend time looking at in the corner of my room after school most days since highschool. I mean that a person only stopped being "addicted" when they were over exposed in 2018 and through self discipline.  Ultimately I think that some of the shit women did just made me not interested in watching porn in the end and disheartened.

The romantic situation was one of hope to the highest degree that I was going to find someone in my college journey and complete my goal of making a comic book company and also passing college but that never happened. It never happened because some people raise fucking monsters as daughters and really much these creatures are creatures of the night. These people literally are monsters and nothing is off limit for their absurd idealisms of control. You think Makima is a bitch? Try these fuckers. They would lay upon your bed and seduce you just to try to murder you later. Like did anyone ask you to lay on a fucking bed? Its to be said that a person ultimately undercuts the degree of betrayal to a divine degree of whiplash and how they follow the tooth to the letter of an atrocity leader behind a little fucking school that would promote a parent murderer as the face of black ingenuity to say all black people are murderers.

Various unfollowing schemes and falling outs; openly if a person was to have any online allies in person they would turn around and be not allies. I mean Kaykookiedough, Nans, skinny girl who looked like individual who made fun of Zino Flyboy, woman who gave me her poetry book but really harmed the progress of MK MZ Nature; these people are some people I once gave support but they all bit me in the ass especially the girl who was not the individual who looked the girl who made fun of Zino Flyboy but was. I however sometimes wonder if they were a dude but whatever. There are no allies in this gambit.

Other sites, facebook, instagram, reddit forums and twitter all hate MK MZODERN for the sake and reality that a black person who is a creative writes it and/or they hate ever the notion of adults writing about sexual content or things that adults would actually do or they are actually just weird.

Graphic design departments were against me at all the colleges I ventured to especially the community college branches which is why I never would apply to any jobs therein especially at this white power branch where the dean of the program just was racist towards me. I mean the whole colleges advents weren't all that great. I was just looked down on by so many strangers that maybe if you realize the absurdity of the hate that you would experience in time that none of it was ever worth it also considering that the department head has industry connections basically blacklisting you from a company called Fastsigns.

I never had sex people so don't ask why I know how to draw these things ( it was listed above).

There are too many damn woman trying to do harm and have stolen a particular concept and warped it for their own menacing goals to which it was never ever meant to even be. Like damn how stupid are people and if we let them get away with these things; its the end of society as you know it.

The fall 2016 incident was very traumatic and revealed to me how much a lie the commitment of these stranger women was and that really they were just pretending to be nice to hold a knife to my back to render me incomplete of humanity and leave me with despair. Not only this these people held me back from my creative ambitions for their evil and really much cemented surely how evil people can be and really that I just cannot trust women if I expect to get anywhere in life. These people only want to see me down and fallen. I just to this day don't believe anyone woman could even like me when I know what societal bougie and pretentious values they carry out and about. They have no knowledge of karmic good or bad and really smirk the spiritual despite following Christianity. I am to say Christianity is a false religion and is just evil especially if you consider how much slavery, murder, imperialism, child murder, rape and all else happens because of this "religion". You love god. Good, go fuck yourself because really you don't. I essentially believe real love of God is to respect other human beings and if you cannot do that what is the use of any label? I really have to say a person had to really define again a religion myself instead of this bullshit that republicans try to push onto people. A person for years would hold out hope for thine women of this university or that and nothing good ever came because all hate me and my name. Really I am to say that no one else would have tolerated this nonsense. No one at all and so much creativity was held back that I only am to say probably will not return.

Lego hates this site. A couple of times I posted about Runecasters and Polards being inspired by my play times in the past when I was a kid and it was only received with hatred. I think one time or many times I would post to the Lego instagram to be friendly and be a fan but I guess someone has to go to find MK MZODERN through my graphic design link and decide that me commenting as a person who speaks of adult things is bad for their brand akin to kids. They delete my posts and really try to subvert that a person is bad because they are an adult. Its the constant example of outsiders just looking in and trying to make an enemy of this site as some public menace but no they are bigots.

Marvel, DC comics, Lezhin, Webtoons, Tapas, Hiveworks and any other comic site just hate this site even though I give them such great ideas. I could go through the motions here and there but man damnation; I guess people really are afraid of black people having creative control and not being pieces to include for diverse works. I mean Lezhin and Tapas are afraid of black people so yea but everything is performative here.

Republic of Sarah is a steal of Republic of Communde.

Shonda Rhimes work of the Victorian era was even an idea because of the 1886 I am sure.

University of Houston students are racist and have drug issues and just like to pick on people. Me begin one. I don't like to post on the reddit as it is filled with ignorant idiots. The head of that school does not even like me but likes a murderer more and is very anti-black.

Various reddit groups hate me and hate this site cause they remove all my posts and really just like to listen to their own groupthink or rather someone else do the same idea. Imgur is ever worse. They downvoted my art.





Comments

Popular Posts