Indeed, what is next?
I greatly am to say now that I have completed my goal but yet no one wants to buy anything, what is there even else to do on this site that is worth to show my comic progress. Do I close it down for another day? Do I come up with another event or another theme to tell a different narrative like MK MZODERN Nature? I think the great thing to do is to be free. I can create anything I want now. That is it and really much that is what I came for. A blog for songs? A blog for tv shows? A blog for indie projects? It can all fit under MK MZODERN! I think that really much I could not give a fuck if any one buys anything that views this blog when most people viewing are just not even normies but stalker detractor types I met one time and they thought it was appropriate to continue to think they were saviors and a person was wrong. There is to be said that a person needs to find a true audience and well let me research on how to exactly do that indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment