Oapo.69

 Updates; I am going to tell you that a person will begin to sell books about MK MZODERN and how I completed my works of the 25 comics. That is the goal now that I have actually completed the foremost goal. There have been many MK MZODERNs over this time period and I plan to begin a whole new brand off this effort and endeavor where I offer self help for those that will take to build their own works up and actually get something with doing their works. This is information industry specialists don't even have. I rather not rope these people in at all as they are often immature people really much. There is no such thing as an industry specialists at all. The great thing I am to say I often face plagarism and people stealing my works. I think I have been silent for too long and I will claim everything that is mine. If people wonder why I have not completed the Nature website it is because that will be its own project and I am only one dude so I can only do one thing at a time.I, ultimately, say that people need information to succeed and if I ever post it here-nothing will ever be credited to me. Someone else will take ownership of it.

People may wonder where this site is even going into the future now that its former past goal is completed. I have decided long ago that I would not continue the review of the past at all up to fall 2019 because simply  I look back and nothing good happened. I decided the best thing to do is to what? Privately release it all and just avoid directly speaking on the time period itself. Like damn; somewhat you got to realize that I face a lot of theft from literal powerful individuals in the creative spaces and literally its all a joke to them. Seriously. Never again can a person be as innocent as they were in fall 2013. They have taken that away. Coupled with the fact that a person might be blacklisted as well; fuck these people and these companies too that well enough allow their shitty behavior. Bridgerton! I mean I cannot post any idea I ever want to create as that is what I wanted this site to have but you cannot have this where people come up and be like " Republic of Communde" should be "Republic of Sarah" or the 1886 should be Bridgerton or inspired by a book series but make it otherworldy in the most contrived way possible. I think enough that people are bad on making alternative dimension stories cause they are so hung up on what happened here that everything is just a little knock off of the continuity to which nothing is even different at all to merit the great changes that black people or indians for that matter can even frolick with white people in the later 19th century! Be original if you are going to steal and just cover it up as "professionally" as you can. Take a book which no one has read and pretend that is what inspired you and act as if diversity is your cause when you steal from a person of color who is not paid for his works and ultimately gains nothing monetarily from it. Never giving this person a chance but to use them as the help which they never wished to be. I know I got ideas people but you cannot steal them. I have had to protect myself and if the views on this blog are low because of it then be it, do it as they say, do it. I am done with being antagonized and I don't deserve this shit. I mean blacklisting is like being shadow banned. You know you do good stuff and you see so many similar ideas you posted but others hype as their own and realize you will not be picked for these jobs. 

So many people never realize that the greatest pressure for people of color to be involved in things is just so some corporate bitch can shut up dissent that there aren't people of color in places and really shut those up who actually are free people of color creators who aren't standins. There was this thing on youtube where this black dude was like their people of color program for Black People is just for show and yes it is. I dunno who watches any of those creators but it is never me. I am not trying to sound red pill anti-sjw or anything but the great reality is that a person will not be picked for anything when they are the person that is feared. The person that is not the safe black person.  I say my great smithe to people after all these years is to finally post my materials knowing for a science that they work and that they aren't a scam. So many people will feed you scams especially those artists who claim they can help you but those are scams theirselves. Those people have not the resolve to even succeed at things they claim they want. I have been around and some artists are donuts. They miss the little donut hole inside of them and so they overcompensate. They really do to so much degrees of insanity and self harm just trying to make somethings that aren't ever going to be laid out for them to be something easy to do so they underestimate the effort they must put in and fail.  I mean some artists cannot plan for anything or do anything at all to even succeed and that is sad. Some people just try to force things that don't work and really much shame; have no will to actually do the work to make their efforts really truly get some place. My mates; some people just chase trends and that is not healthy for anyone to follow an individual like that-you only teach that your works are irrelvant. Greatly for many people, doing trends don't help them but hinder them and harm them. People get caught up in the seeming guided ease of social media but never realize that things take hard work to even be. A great number of people even professionals have no clue to what hard work is or even the idea of just working on something just to complete it. Got so many useless titles like hobbyist or professionals but all these things are just labels to how much a person is even made to lift the notion of the inner fight of dreams versus a cruel reality. Many people cannot get out of their way. I tired of such bullshit even back even before 2013 and you think I would prattle the greatness of these internet youtube gurus of art self improvement. I am to say that no way would I take these people seriously when they are cowards and lowkey so self appointing when they clearly have nothing of merit to lead you on accomplishing near nothing but speaking into a microphone to make a video and make uninspired art that is as manfactured without passion as the next.

I have come to detest, loathe, hate and ulimately do not want part with people who draw in this utterly overhyped over finished look that is just the same here and there and everywhere. These people are just always hyper self absorbed and never realize how lucky they are to just follow some steps and get a result where a person follows their own steps and gets nothing because their art is overvalued online in general. I would openly say that I liked Dresden Codak or whatever their name was but really I just express some people get hooked up on being so perfect they get nothing done. I look at their story now and realize it just is overhyped and the art style is just overhyped as well when they can never much complete a storyline ever even in 13 years. They have been online for such a long time and all they can do is the same story whilst fixate on the fact of their perfection behind this overhyped glossy artstyle. Yes, I am to say that I get tired of getting into webcomics and them taking forever to finish. To get somewhere. My grand experiment here is to get somewhere but with style, you dig. Not to be some bitch pushing you for pennies for an unfinished product. I don't think its sustainable in the long term the whole webcomic-patreon model. Its just leading people on and then moving on when you need to "update the story with current trends and 'personal growth'". Its all a scam, you realize, never will you get the version you supported for when the artist quits to reboot.  So yea promise is broken and so is the whole deal behind a transcation. No one delievered on what they said. You did not get what you wanted. No, you just had nothing! I find it funny no one brings this up because the followers of webcomics are just simps who see there is no wrong in not getting the product they asked for and emasculate the product as art. 

This helps no one where tribalism occurs where people can only have fondness for certain people's art based on their art and their identity. Herein, I say I have nothing against people of color, lgbt people and those nonconforming people but these people don't act like adults-they act like children. I as a straight person know I have to share the street with these people. I don't push them off but these people get it in their head that anyone who concedes to them must be under them when in reality a person is just trying to treat people as equals. There are comments like "kill straights" and " are the straights" okay in the most extreme members of the art community you can find. It is that tribalism ensures ironically that no one likes you because you are black and because you are straight and thus they don't like your art. I cannot tell you how many bisexual artists I have met or gay ones or 3rd gendered people just really think they are better than you because they have their identity and view mine as a threat to them and/or boring or outdated. Its this deposition that just coupled with the prior scam model just makes me not like many artists online. I remember to tell you that the girl who laughed at Zino Flyboy was such a diverse individual! They were a jewish hawiian individual and they were bisexual but they had a problem with a person being black and seemed to think that people were somewhat going to sleep with them. I think it be to said that you could be so "not straight" or "not white" that you still are a person and really much these things aren't character traits! They aren't at all! These people let the newfounded identity and movements go to their head never realizing that people got to live as straight people as well who don't flaunt their identity or sexuality and everything is not about them. I mean I have been on the internet a while and really much I can never friend anyone who is like this and artist. They think they are too important to even have a eye level recognition of equality. I respect people's identities and their values but a person will not be putting theirselves down to coddle some people who want to be very self important and never realize how bad they actually look.

Its to be said a person will never be doing the conventional here or rather what has become conventional. I don't want to ever type, " straight black male" again.

Comments

Popular Posts