Runecasters promo.

 Runecasters, the most extensive work of experimentalism there is and if you read Cosmica they appear there. I mean the work Cosmica is sure to come up sooner or later. I worked on that work last year and forgot to take any pictures to even attempt to post it. There is a version that already exists that you can find on MK MZODERN graphica which features the Runecasters. Now, I will not be going into the deep history of things about Runecasters because I am just here to sale something now and not confuse people with overt details. In sum as well gives too much free information to people who ultimately don't deserve it. I mean have you ever worked on something and gave trust to them and they just betray it. I firmly say I am not a give the whole backstory of a project because this is not that type of blog anymore. Deal with it; to even stay functioning and not have detractors who try to fuck everything because of something they read that is the truth but they are too stupid to know where and when they aren't invited.

I simply tell you this story is a story of found friends and a found atmosphere that happens in the future. I note that literally a person lost any audience they built over time that even knew of this work but it is done now. It is actually up. Three volumes as well at that.

Comments

Popular Posts