Kyeombi even further

    I have not been taking it easy for a great sum of two or three weeks to a month. This summer was surely a trying summer to which there was no help and really much a person struggled to even set up the foundation of a long running pursuit. Obviously there is to be no found support here or on Reddit. Recently I am reminded how corrupt people are in general. The sexy mexy Reddit I post to just made it impossible to put a link or picture in it and just wants you to go through imgur enough for people who run in that reddit to jack your content and repurpose it as theirs. Mystery Girl will not reach a wide audience unless I create my own sexy mexy reddit.

As with Kyeombi I have placed recently Black Magic, Polards( again all three volumes), Jake and the Morphs and Universe Express(2018) all on the Kyeombi site. However, I stopped few of some titles because I have come to notice a pattern of complacency and disrespect. You notice  that I have been posting on this site and buzzing about my progress to create comics for ten years! I really started out with nothing but I for the ground up have created and published those works you can see on the actual Kyeombi site. It has not been easy but I say I notice a pattern; a person publishes their troubles and somewhere out there someone keeps pleasure out of it and an itch to cause more. Now, I know it's not a myth that it's the former woman I used to go to school with back in the day- I know it to be true. After everytime people just come at me with  nonsense as if they get off as if these troubles are entertainment and their uneducated and stupid beliefs about art will be validated as in their mind if anything goes wrong with you pursuing art it's because art is not real work. Instead of never realizing they openly have created many troubles and many problems for their anti art positions.

I never ever want to be linked to a pure stranger with any good hope of a good future, any common courtesy and any belief of any good coming from them! People  can be very evil for no fucking reason and very much people aka these women have manipulated any good thing in the world just to pursue a twisted blend of lust and hatred. For ten years these people whom I really only call people as a common courtesy today whatever parents they got have gotten off on my hardships of trying to even make Kyeombi itself true  but that is over as I completed it all myself. I am to say some people who view this site want to be privy to an idealism of watching me make progress but when you finally reach that mark of finality; completing this and that work and even the large gambit I just completed - people just don't want to support. What is this? You see a person making an effort and show support by views and stealing ideas for yourself or your brand and even a whole Twitter niche a person obviously carried for years( aka I know what 2,000 views come from where) but never support the end product unless it's free?!

It's a joke to just be waiting around for a movie like Spiderman 5 or something and check the blog every day just for in the end no one of a following which a maker can check through numbers to support the movie. Yes, Kyeombi has failed almost out of the gate because no sage viewer is a real contributor. If you remember I said earlier that I would need to find a new audience well damn yes! I have just come to realize that only those with hate for me view this site with fear and with hate and no real appreciation. People, whole schools and companies course correct watching this blog. I remember seeing a panel in Miles Morales that looked so similar to a Zino Flyboy panel. I remember posting on a childhood memory with legoes created Runecasters, Polards and more and I guess when I posted in a different situation to the actual Lego social media and the good exchange there was just was deleted. I guess people hate and cannot stand a black man with a mind. I write of a bigot being the dean of a graphic design program and he gets demoted.  I branch out to say something good or encouraging and people get big headed and full on stupid to be completely terroristic against me.  I try to promote some chicken fucking lady and she blows up a whole audience source causing people to abandon an interest and niche all together if not polarize people to be simps for them or absolutely against them. My words and posts have merit but people want to play it does not. They just are afraid that people with valid points and valid ideas will be seen and valued for pointing out their wrongs or best them in the creative fashion. Just notice a person as a shadow threat!!!

I come to say that this being a progress blog literally has no fucking ducks given when the actual project is completed and it's like people wasting a grand effort. It's just like those women wasting a good opportunity to be with another person they obviously were and are into (don't argue with me if you are viewing this ten years later from university you know the fuck of who you are) but just want to manifest destiny it will end wrong. They just coward from everything and nothing was  made, learned or gained but they just seek and continue to seek to ignore, destroy and rend. Simply just because they cannot live with the fact they are too cowardly but to act as if someone is a freak for being who they are.  Be it as it were these people had a chance to help me do something great or even influence me to create for them but they blew it because maybe they aren't as smart as they even think . They just thought of it my effort and work as trash. These people hated me true and true for what? Being true to myself and really pursuing a good passion and enterprise.  These people rather instead of seeing me as me would rather throw a fit instead simply because a person is a black creative!

I alone made a grand project of 25+ series and actually published much of it. I asked for no Kickstarter, no money and no help!  I spend ten years working and sharing things and people just really openly in the background are doing evil with the work I post and just refuse to buy anything I put out. No one much but a few people reading here are actually even here for the good reasons and I know these people just cannot even have the funds to contribute because they are basic children aka don't have the funds to spend!  

Openly take it as you will,the journey of what I started to do even just before fall 2013 is just over. There is no pleasure to be had. There is no lust despite the delicate drawings and if you ever got off seeing me down and circle jerking with your friends; just move on. There is nothing for you here. Its over. A person realizes they aren't making money despite having a whole comic book universe present is because their audience is hateful and are unwilling to support an endeavor.


Comments

Popular Posts