No rego.

 I considered reworking past works from fall 2013 and really much soon enough in a few days just 9 years ago would come a turning point that would make me quit my former blog and create this blog. I can say that I did it out of love for one woman whose name was like tea. I will call her Camtz. You thought when you met the person this would be the start of a relationship but it was not. The great focus a person realizes they were arching to in fall 2016 and in truth is something I realize now and realize that a prior idea of what the Catalyzt was spiraling into; was just open realization that the life I was living was wrong! 

I mean to say on a Wednesday which was likely the 14th of September 2016 aka day of the attack; there had been great advancements in what I could and would consider a brainstorming session called Catalyzt now for naming purposes. You know its the brainstorming session that musicians go through to make their albums. I often chroncile to myself many bands in which their brainstorming sessions are made public or they make them public. Panic at the Disco! and their 2nd album brainstorm was foremost to take place in a forest and in that forest they created a completely different album with completely different ideas that the first and which would even be the 2nd album. This album was never completed and a creative rift formed from this whole endeavor which led members leaving the band essentially. My Chemical Romance's 2012 album or whenever Danger Days came out really much had a whole slew of songs that were not ever released at first which all had different directions. In time they have come to be released but the great thing is all these ideas came to be the firsts to give precedent to the albums that were actually released. I would say that the brainstorming sesion called Catalyzt basically was full of different ideas but with one central idea or rather two central ideas.

The central ideas being; a college or community campus being the main focus of the story and what it is like to create in Texas which often is a mind draining place. Top state with banned books on race, sexuality and other religions that aren't Christofacist. One thing to note my friends is that there were several ideas off these two main subject matters. Those are listed in the Catalyzt post.

 Here are some ideas for a Catalyzt; a crazy art festival contest across many different odd cities, a shoe store, a crumpt city town shopping square, sitting on a bench; girl hates me,Teens vs Witches,Shofe; autohover repair ,Mind Games more stylish, Mind Games, Loc Player, Technogothica,Hyperthieves,Runecasters,Bat Beat Parade,lost loves in the rain,Dark Serenade, MK MZODERN graphic novel 2013 look back; what is the truth,heavy cold war; heavy lits and fights,  Dessacrow Academy. Greatly I would say that Dessacrow Academy was after the real initial Catalyzt. Before the whole impactus of the 14th it was; I had some goals. I wanted to make Kyeombi to start to become through magazines called MM culture. Its a scientific name really but I will not get into that. There was the Dream One; Newyork effort to which I would spend the rest of the year trying to work on. It was a great big deal folks and really much Mind Games was alongside it. I was trying to get into that Lezhin competition but that did not work out in my favor. No, it only harmed whatever support I even had going for me in my corner.

  I wasted time working on Mind Games in a stupid way that was just stupid looking back. Never should a person not plan things out at all. No, everything needs to be planned out. I struggled for a while to even create that version of the story. By the way there is to be said two versions of Mind Games up to the point of the 14th and would just be revisions of these two versions later on-mostly the one created earlier in the year. Teens Vs Witches was unnamed but I had already thought of it.  Before the Friday of the incident I was working on Mind Games. Next I was working on  Technogothica but it was called Red and Gray. I actually tired to serialize Technogothica like a series for Kyeombi but it did not work out. Too much missing information and it worked better differently. I remember listening to a Day to Remember fondly at that day working on it at my desk but falling asleep for I was tired.  Wednesday or Thursday that same week worked on what can be said a work called Roman Girls. This was actually the peak work of Catalyzt and its not mentioned because it just occurred.  It was not a new idea or something that I planned to do but thought from the last year I should work on the work again. I have some found memories but it was like navigating the wilds essentially thus that safari name. Loc Player was the work created on this 14th day, this Wednesday and was the last before the profound injury alongside what? The work I now call Shofe; Autohover repair before it I thought was not a good idea. It just seemed so 3rd in nature but I settled on Loc Player thinking the way I was living was right.

. I am to tell you that there was some idea forming and I just did not want to accept that this idea was frankly obvious. One in which the main character is against the normalcy that the estate wants to call normal. The whole anti-black, promoting gun massacres, hostility driven, anti-knowledge estate that education of higher education was and is in Texas. I think people in Texas become used to abnormalcy and that abnormalcy just brings about great evil and corruption. I at the foremost was just sticking with abuse. Earlier on at the start of Catalyzt drew these comics about various different women and trying to conclude what seemed an open story but I am to say I later realized that a person was just led on. None of those people deserved anything not a damn one who purposely misled you. I put hopes to see these people again and it was all for naught because of this-these people were against me. A person should have been completely against these individuals and break away from the mere injustices that were. There should have been a work for which a person goes against everything but there was a person I was profoundly head over heels. Getting back to that; it was not Camtz. Endless devotion to imaginary people who don't exist logically here in this world, not ever and not ever again as you can say  A person would realize that day through the act of these same people they had to do for theirselves and not believe in imaginary things and falsehoods. Though that is already what they were doing but really much needed to let go of these treacherous people as they were absconding the whole spirtual funds of me and making it a mockery. You could have hope to be with these people whilst they planned your demise. Some type of literature theory akin to Shakespeare can reprise of this. Why do for people to whom will never do for you?

Its to be said I realize that reworking the past works would just smash me against the rocks of dark malice that these women actually are. The biggest warning you can get is when a person will never wait for you but mooch onto another dude who just treats them bad as with Camtz. As when I opened that door that one day I started MK MZODERN really-she was straight up in there with this dude sleeping in his bed only ever using him as a secondary link to me and expecting me being okay with them being there. This type of messed up is what a person never wants to be with and ultimately-its not normal. It just is not. This type of malice is what you would be rooting for to happen to be with you for your entire life. I rebelled at the beginning of October and on this day 9 years ago but against something else. What I should have rebelled against was the notion anybody deserved anything ffrom me when they did not. I went out of my way to just be hated and be targeted by people who really much are bad people who have nothing to offer really but everything to take, extract and pillage. I decided a person cannot simply re-go over the past. They cannot "rego" but they can make again a rebellion that should have incurred as a fortune to men and women to which men and women to not ever fall for.  And to be careful where you place your energy and whom you do.

Comments

Popular Posts