Good mate! Mysterious and Changer

   Great be the things of patience and will for that is what allows works to truly preserve. I think that of many years behind working behind the goal of making Mysterious & Changer, I have reached a level of better storytelling than the previous version of the story which would be the 2017 version. That version is what this current 2019 storyline is based off of. I added in more elements from the general lore of Mysterious & Changer. Alas, not everything stays constant over time- characters get added and they also get removed. It does take patience to get things right I would say.

   The work you currently will see is the culmination of three years of effort.  I am to say that people seem to like the idea of Mysterious and Changer but yet aren't down to support it so literally anything that is came from my own efforts with no pay and no nothing. That is why it took two years to publish the first and second volumes. I do say my patience paid off and the following links to the volume 1 and 2 comics are a victory.

volume 1 part 1

volume 1 part 2

volume 2 part 1

volume 2 part 2

Comments

Popular Posts