Downturn of Free Access sharing.

 Issuu creator community; the least helpful facebook group that has ever been. You ask for advice and nothing happens. I mean if you go to Connecting Comic Artists and Writers if you write something people will say something back and now that stuff may not be helpful but there is a response. Like damn; what is going on? Are you mean to say corporate sponsored things don't generate any real hype or organic sense of community? I should say in reference to Connecting Comic Artists and Writers; a mob but at least you know they feel something. The whole effort of even making a publication on that site was and is a waste of damn time! I could post a couple of images to this site istelf and it would get more traction. As a 3rd party site there is no point in using anything you have to offer when you give no value to anyone by the publications which are trapped on Issuu. People hate clicking secondary links. Speaking of which; I did try to follow the new rules of that reddit I posted my works to and post to imgur but I had to keep everything to Hidden because only 2nd posters of a work can get any clout points. I mean people who aim to steal others works. I think that it is a waste to even try to get people to come to this site from that and frankly they can screw off. All that reddit is-is a den to rip original artists off and just allow people who aren't the creators to exchange their works for clout points. That is all it allows and the moderators want to pretend they are doing something to protect authors by stopping links to other sites off these imgur links but the whole concept of even posting these works that aren't the individual who posts is flawed when these people want to inact that these works were created by them and no credit needs to be given to the original creators. Original creators who often miss views by the millions actually to their works and so the reddit is frankly not a helpful place. You cannot even link the original artist's site in the reddit and that is problematic and shows what a pirate bay the place actually is. Just bad man, just bad indeed are the circumstances to even get the fledging Kyeombi out there on a basic level and my nsfw works as well.

Comments

Popular Posts