Early Kyeombi works; Smile.
Zino
Now, Zino was the absolute first work I ever crafted to a greater potential. This work was there way back in the past. The first and actually the first main series I published completed on this website. There is symbolism in this work being first in this manner. Zino actually came from the Reading Rainbow Competition I entered in when I was like a kid. It was my entry into the competition and really much enough the best thing is to say that it was the 4th picked work in the competition. I think I would say that a person was greatly inspired to create more works. Necessarily; you could not enter the competition for a 2nd time I don't think after winning and well I decided I had better things going for me than the competition itself.
Mysterious and Changer
This was made before the whole emo period in the mid to later 2000s. Basically I will not delve into the inspirations but the one song that people know from 2004 of a dark mood was the foundation of its then mood. Later this work went through tons of reworks over time and eventually even more as I sought to draw it myself. The story did change alot and none of the changes were planned as you can say as in much of comics but they did happen organically. Its to be said that Spiderman of the 1970s was never to be like the Spiderman of the 1990s but these storyline changes in mood and definition just served the ultimate story of Spiderman itself to evolve it. Much an evolution there was.
Universe Express
Back in the 2004 era; there was to be said a good positive environment for creating stories and in this atmosphere was Universe Express borne. Paired with a work called Candy Train, I was going to complete it by the end of that year but due to lacking knowledge and even lacking support; no such thing happened. I had to wait 14 years later to complete the work by the end of 2018. I mean I would say that is when I actually completed Universe Express the first time. It later was continued but I will say that it was weighed down by the other works a person would have to do.
Maxim
Made in 2005 which was a downturn year for many reasons; this work originally called something else would eventually be revived and revamped over the years giving the current Maxim. I was going to say that this Maxim is way different from the original and even the story that came before. It is so different that it is not even the same story but perhaps a bit better. Kudos in this story I was trying to draw it like the American Dragon; Jake Long series and that might still happen if briefly.
Note; Magma 109 was included in this whole Smile era but for security reasons and to whom is a threat that is a stalker triggered by the name( a woman by the name of Ana) I will not mention it.
Comments
Post a Comment