No employees and no collabs until later.
Now, here is a question I am sure many people are asking-will I ever hire help or will I ever help people to make and publish their own works? The answer is not now and frankly some people don't deserve to accomplish their goals nor their dreams. Simple reality is some people are undeserving, lazy, racist and really much not good people. I am to say you cannot give such an utility to people who already follow imperialistic values and preachy religious ideologies. I will say that a person will greatly discriminate against so many people who just aren't the material to ever work hard or have that true morality sense about the world. I learned this when I tired to help someone in the past or really two times over but yes the later one is more like it where I truly learned. A person can draw all they want and be trying to move forward with their dreams but in big picture it would further deprive people of color any success if I gave my works to some white imperialistic tending person whether they are white or black or asian or whatever. I don't think that is productive and really is reductive. Someone will just strike riches with my learned skills for theirselves and nothing will ever be attributed towards me; a black person. That is how things go. You got to watch your back to not become a Nicholas Tesla. A person must produce but rules must be introduced. I would also add onto this that certain people are so hard to work with and to get out of their own way that there is no point in working with them and they lack so much ambition; they don't deserve anything when they surely don't want to work for it. There was a certain lady I had to mute on twitter because frankly this person would rather make up excuses to not do something she committed to doing and that is their choice but don't expect people to want to work with a "quitter". The thing is folks I am not going to be working with people anytime soon because there is no money to pay anyone, teaching people takes time and effort and ultimately again most people will not follow directions especially when its concerning a creative direction and just want all or nothing. Especially when that whole freaking thing is too much for one person to achieve theirselves. I think your hand would be broken if you colored and drew everything at once. Namely people who make manga seldom color but always draw. Some people want everything at once never realizing it would take two people to a whole team to get the idealism they actually want. Many people can never compromise and thus never succeed. I don't want to work with such people so frankly I am to say that I will not be working with people until later on.
Comments
Post a Comment