Winter Envy
It is winter and there
are cuddled couples
and I stand alone
with no one to hold.
This is winter!
Winter envy!
I got this pain right seeping
into me, its pain of a whole
new category of what you can see
winter envy! Envy!
Winter Envy!
Running , running away
I called it a day and sat by the fire
aaye! Till you ventured to see me one
day....
This is winter!
Winter envy!
I got this pain right seeping
into me, its pain of a whole
new category of what you can see
winter envy! Envy!
Winter Envy!
Running , running away
I called it a day and sat by the fire
aaye! Till you ventured to see me one
day....
What am I to say to stay with winter envy anyway!
What am I to say! I like being alone this way
forever alone with winter envy.
are cuddled couples
and I stand alone
with no one to hold.
This is winter!
Winter envy!
I got this pain right seeping
into me, its pain of a whole
new category of what you can see
winter envy! Envy!
Winter Envy!
Running , running away
I called it a day and sat by the fire
aaye! Till you ventured to see me one
day....
This is winter!
Winter envy!
I got this pain right seeping
into me, its pain of a whole
new category of what you can see
winter envy! Envy!
Winter Envy!
Running , running away
I called it a day and sat by the fire
aaye! Till you ventured to see me one
day....
What am I to say to stay with winter envy anyway!
What am I to say! I like being alone this way
forever alone with winter envy.
Comments
Post a Comment