a swim with carly
Can I feel the love and get love.
Can I feel the rock, and be a rockstar!
Yes, I confess I can do all these things
with a swim from carly.
Amazing that we swim together
Carly, carly, calling your name as
we play in the water is just good and
fine, it is just good and fine. The afternoon
is not complete without a swim with carly.
It is not complete without a swim
from carly. Carly!!!!
Carly! Carly! Carly!
Calling your name, is the most joyful
thing I would yell forever and ever
and whenever we play water polo
with our friends.
Can I feel the love and get love.
Can I feel the rock, and be a rockstar!
Yes, I confess I can do all these things
with a swim from carly.
Amazing that we swim together
Carly, carly, calling your name as
we play in the water is just good and
fine, it is just good and fine. The afternoon
is not complete without a swim with carly.
It is not complete without a swim
from carly. Carly!!!!
Carly! Carly! Carly!
Calling your name, is the most joyful
thing I would yell forever and ever
and whenever we play water polo
with our friends.
Carly! Carly! Carly!
Stay with me, marry me.
And let's make this a nuclear wedding!!
Oo-o.
Can I feel the rock, and be a rockstar!
Yes, I confess I can do all these things
with a swim from carly.
Amazing that we swim together
Carly, carly, calling your name as
we play in the water is just good and
fine, it is just good and fine. The afternoon
is not complete without a swim with carly.
It is not complete without a swim
from carly. Carly!!!!
Carly! Carly! Carly!
Calling your name, is the most joyful
thing I would yell forever and ever
and whenever we play water polo
with our friends.
Can I feel the love and get love.
Can I feel the rock, and be a rockstar!
Yes, I confess I can do all these things
with a swim from carly.
Amazing that we swim together
Carly, carly, calling your name as
we play in the water is just good and
fine, it is just good and fine. The afternoon
is not complete without a swim with carly.
It is not complete without a swim
from carly. Carly!!!!
Carly! Carly! Carly!
Calling your name, is the most joyful
thing I would yell forever and ever
and whenever we play water polo
with our friends.
Carly! Carly! Carly!
Stay with me, marry me.
And let's make this a nuclear wedding!!
Oo-o.
Comments
Post a Comment