bear in your underwear
She is there
singing
screaming
to me
in my dreams
COME OVER HERE!
And let me be the bear in your underwear!
I like to tear away,
tear away your innocence!
STOP! I am not going over there
I never want to go over there
I am to early. I am too young,
this is a certain thing should not be done
when you are having too much fun!!!!!!!!
Fun!!!! This a certain thing you should not
do when having too much fun.
COME OVER HERE!
And let me be the bear in your underwear!
I like to tear away,
tear away your innocence!
She says, she says
boy wasn't that fun.
Haaa...!
Haa! Ha....
(2x)
coming over here
to stay with me
to say to me
to be with me in my bed
she must be my wife
and I am very gone in my head.
singing
screaming
to me
in my dreams
COME OVER HERE!
And let me be the bear in your underwear!
I like to tear away,
tear away your innocence!
STOP! I am not going over there
I never want to go over there
I am to early. I am too young,
this is a certain thing should not be done
when you are having too much fun!!!!!!!!
Fun!!!! This a certain thing you should not
do when having too much fun.
COME OVER HERE!
And let me be the bear in your underwear!
I like to tear away,
tear away your innocence!
She says, she says
boy wasn't that fun.
Haaa...!
Haa! Ha....
(2x)
coming over here
to stay with me
to say to me
to be with me in my bed
she must be my wife
and I am very gone in my head.
Comments
Post a Comment