further use of toffee games
Toffee games, especially the 25 I am about to sell require a lot of effort to accomplish.
That is the usefulness of the toffee games, or rather the purpose can only be met by the willingness and heart of the user. You reap what you sow.
These games can be use to start a blog with your own art or your own comic book inspired from the myele context.
The games do not use the myele boards I have created, I leave it up to you to design the characters with a generic set up.
The myele games are also online based and continuously changing.
Changing in standard of importance.
The most I am willing to charge is thirty dollars. Of my hard work, which I think sometimes charging 300 dollars but no, that would not be fair or accessible to people. The purpose of this entire thing is to inspire people onward who have the goal of a telling a story. Next.
The games can only be used as a model for your own work. You cannot steal my work, though you can post your completed products from the game and your experiences mentioning my brand, MK MZODERN.
I hope to provide a mega boost to all the struggling storytellers and if this product fails to do that for you, I am not all responsible. As I said, this is a game that you can only get out what hard work or interest you put in it.
power to the people and not the corporations!
-Jamie Hinte.
That is the usefulness of the toffee games, or rather the purpose can only be met by the willingness and heart of the user. You reap what you sow.
These games can be use to start a blog with your own art or your own comic book inspired from the myele context.
The games do not use the myele boards I have created, I leave it up to you to design the characters with a generic set up.
The myele games are also online based and continuously changing.
Changing in standard of importance.
The most I am willing to charge is thirty dollars. Of my hard work, which I think sometimes charging 300 dollars but no, that would not be fair or accessible to people. The purpose of this entire thing is to inspire people onward who have the goal of a telling a story. Next.
The games can only be used as a model for your own work. You cannot steal my work, though you can post your completed products from the game and your experiences mentioning my brand, MK MZODERN.
I hope to provide a mega boost to all the struggling storytellers and if this product fails to do that for you, I am not all responsible. As I said, this is a game that you can only get out what hard work or interest you put in it.
power to the people and not the corporations!
-Jamie Hinte.
Comments
Post a Comment