Send Me The Rope, the tiger.
Climbing in the gym that was a jungle
I said send me the rope!
The rope, it's never going to get better if you don't send
me to the rope
to cope with this tiger
terrorizing me.
This tiger terrorizing me...me.
Me...Me......!
Climbing amongst the tigers
and the very rare ligers
I was inspire to catch tigers
and all them to end my problems
So send me the rope!
Send me the rope!
I can't cope, I just can't stop here!
I can't stop here! Yeah!
Break this down.. oh break this down.
Break it down.
Climbing in the gym that was a jungle
I said send me the rope!
The rope, it's never going to get better if you don't send
me to the rope
to cope with this tiger
terrorizing me.
This tiger terrorizing me...me.
Me...Me......!
Climbing amongst the tigers
and the very rare ligers
I was inspire to catch tigers
and all them to end my problems
So send me the rope!
Send me the rope!
I can't cope, I just can't stop here!
I can't stop here! Yeah!
Break this down.. oh break this down.
Break it down.
We all are legends in our imaginations
we all are someone else.
I said send me the rope!
The rope, it's never going to get better if you don't send
me to the rope
to cope with this tiger
terrorizing me.
This tiger terrorizing me...me.
Me...Me......!
Climbing amongst the tigers
and the very rare ligers
I was inspire to catch tigers
and all them to end my problems
So send me the rope!
Send me the rope!
I can't cope, I just can't stop here!
I can't stop here! Yeah!
Break this down.. oh break this down.
Break it down.
Climbing in the gym that was a jungle
I said send me the rope!
The rope, it's never going to get better if you don't send
me to the rope
to cope with this tiger
terrorizing me.
This tiger terrorizing me...me.
Me...Me......!
Climbing amongst the tigers
and the very rare ligers
I was inspire to catch tigers
and all them to end my problems
So send me the rope!
Send me the rope!
I can't cope, I just can't stop here!
I can't stop here! Yeah!
Break this down.. oh break this down.
Break it down.
We all are legends in our imaginations
we all are someone else.
Comments
Post a Comment