Did You?
Did you! Did you! YOU!
Murder me softly
and I tasted blood
and yes I am spawled out on
a rug, these people will believe your
lies. They will consume your fantasies
but when all comes down to the truth,
did you murder me, you did! Murder me!
Did you murder me? Your claim to fame you
think with all jewelry, still you laugh and you play
while I am dead every day.
Still truth will revenge me some day!
Did you! Did you! YOU!
Murder me softly
and I tasted blood
and yes I am spawled out on
a rug, these people will believe your
lies. They will consume your fantasies
but when all comes down to the truth,
did you murder me, you did! Murder me!
You murdered me, I thought you loved me.
But I was wrong, you only love fame and that's
the true fact.
Murder me softly
and I tasted blood
and yes I am spawled out on
a rug, these people will believe your
lies. They will consume your fantasies
but when all comes down to the truth,
did you murder me, you did! Murder me!
Did you murder me? Your claim to fame you
think with all jewelry, still you laugh and you play
while I am dead every day.
Still truth will revenge me some day!
Did you! Did you! YOU!
Murder me softly
and I tasted blood
and yes I am spawled out on
a rug, these people will believe your
lies. They will consume your fantasies
but when all comes down to the truth,
did you murder me, you did! Murder me!
You murdered me, I thought you loved me.
But I was wrong, you only love fame and that's
the true fact.
Comments
Post a Comment