glitters and dust
I am going to be famous forever
and then there was dust seemingly forever
over the sparkles and the sharps of wealth
I had become dried up myself.
Screaming glitters and dust, this must be the end
of my expansion to glitters and the riches that are of
this life, this must be the end, this is the light
at the end of the castle
telling me to wake up and
shake off the dust pursue the lighting
and defeat what is certainly frightining
I will get my sense of life back
after I finish the attack
I will get my sense of life back
and after the attack is finished
we'll all sing along with what was accomplished.
I will reverse my history,
it'll be no mystery
of how I reached and shined
high above here.
*^*
and then there was dust seemingly forever
over the sparkles and the sharps of wealth
I had become dried up myself.
Screaming glitters and dust, this must be the end
of my expansion to glitters and the riches that are of
this life, this must be the end, this is the light
at the end of the castle
telling me to wake up and
shake off the dust pursue the lighting
and defeat what is certainly frightining
I will get my sense of life back
after I finish the attack
I will get my sense of life back
and after the attack is finished
we'll all sing along with what was accomplished.
I will reverse my history,
it'll be no mystery
of how I reached and shined
high above here.
*^*
Comments
Post a Comment