love and hate on the internet
![]() |
| Women getting masturbated in public is a common thing? |
![]() |
| Stunning woman. |
who are not in the best interest of right
but rather wrong, the top picture I mean
to say is not necessarily wrong but reveals
people's true intentions.
The story on the guardian website reveals that
people, women get harassed by men who have
no consicious as to what they are doing is wrong.
Which is jacking off to women in public.
Highly disturbing, I never knew such disrespect existed.
I use the 2nd picture above with Vera Eremeychuk to say that the internet is a place to promote models and these individuals who find it well to masturbate in public to women probably follow them. On facebook alone, you can find the most disturbing things. There is a community page that is solely full of videos advocating people selling their selves and rape and other nasty things. There are many pages with beautiful woman but lack the decency of a well meaning individual.


Comments
Post a Comment