Just like that...
Well, those last few projects you saw mark the end of this era of the blog.
Those projects you probably will not see just yet, the near future I was referring to is anywhere from the range of two to six years. These projects are not like the others but I can not tell you why just yet why they are different, that would become a security concern.
Basically, this blog will become a visual blog.
All the 300 will become pictures.
There will be a high abundance of links to sites with comics on them, drawn by me.
We will celebrate all the poetry and songs I have done on here.
There will also be drawing of many concepts which this blog will become based on.
Those projects you probably will not see just yet, the near future I was referring to is anywhere from the range of two to six years. These projects are not like the others but I can not tell you why just yet why they are different, that would become a security concern.
Basically, this blog will become a visual blog.
All the 300 will become pictures.
There will be a high abundance of links to sites with comics on them, drawn by me.
We will celebrate all the poetry and songs I have done on here.
There will also be drawing of many concepts which this blog will become based on.
Comments
Post a Comment