Nuclear Wedding
As a kid, I always wonder what it actually takes to become a musician or artist or singer. It takes ton of practice. This site will possible where you can hear me practicing my songs. They are not perfect or even close, I just need a way to record my progress and this is it. Soon I will compile all today's practice material into one video. Here, I will be singing in my many voices trying to figure out how to merge them properly-this will start with Nuclear Wedding.
As my first song collection, I have to start from the beginning then I work my way through many of my books adding many new songs and collections as weeks and years go by.
Link to be found here later.
jimmy's house.
As my first song collection, I have to start from the beginning then I work my way through many of my books adding many new songs and collections as weeks and years go by.
Link to be found here later.
jimmy's house.
Comments
Post a Comment