Can’t Take the Profanity Here

Sleeping on the walls
people getting beat up
every day in every way
there is no end to
this I would say if I had no hope

But still I scream, I can't take the profanity here!
I can't! I can't! Take! Take! The! The! Profanity!
I can't take the profanity here! Never did the words
flow so good here, I can't take it, I can't take it!
I can't take it! I can't take it!

Sleeping till you have no regrets, till you are
hungry, till you beg for money, till you clean
yourself-these people do not care.
These people do not care, walking the streets these
people do not care if you are simply there.

But still I scream, I can't take the profanity here!
I can't! I can't! Take! Take! The! The! Profanity!
I can't take the profanity here! Never did the words
flow so good here, I can't take it, I can't take it!
I can't take it! I can't take it!

Enough is enough! (good dammit!)
Enough is enough! ( good dammit!)
Enough is enough!( good dammit!)
No more living on the streets, too bad for you
they used to say, now I am saying to bad for all
of you-we will wipe out all of you.
To create a new world of paradise and tropical
view.

Comments

Popular Posts