kitten in the hat
Kitten in the hat
just like that
kitten in the hat
just like that
that, kitten in the hat
kitten in the hat
Try to write a love song
trying to write a love song
but it all ended wrong
and I am trying to hard
to be a star in her heart
and its tearing me apart
and she is placing a magic
seal and I start to fall apart.
Kitten in the hat
just like that
kitten in the hat
just like that
oh-oh!
Kitten in the hat,
just like that
kitten in the hat
Just like that
I am a legend to see
a person to be in only my memory
for what she has done to me
I am not sorry
I am not sorry!
Kitten in the hat
just probably forever like that
maybe become human again some time.
just like that
kitten in the hat
just like that
that, kitten in the hat
kitten in the hat
Try to write a love song
trying to write a love song
but it all ended wrong
and I am trying to hard
to be a star in her heart
and its tearing me apart
and she is placing a magic
seal and I start to fall apart.
Kitten in the hat
just like that
kitten in the hat
just like that
oh-oh!
Kitten in the hat,
just like that
kitten in the hat
Just like that
I am a legend to see
a person to be in only my memory
for what she has done to me
I am not sorry
I am not sorry!
Kitten in the hat
just probably forever like that
maybe become human again some time.
Comments
Post a Comment