Bloody Take Over

Moving in march, march
Moving in march, march
it is a bloody take over
of the neighborhood once
good,
the gangs came up with
their petty chains
and held the place hostage and
in much distress! In much distress!
yeah, distress!
 Yes, yes, distress! Distress!

Moving to a place well and good
to a new neighborhood, to the us,
is that good. But the people here
are so hateful.
Call me illegal. Sub-standard, bastard,
not genius owned disaster.
But it ain't going to stop me from
living my life, the way I want to
and that's all that's fine...!

If you don't like me, I am just going to keep coming
cause like you would not give up on your life,
neither am I! And I am going to fix things where
I come from and stop a bloody take over!

I will stop a bloody take over!

Comments

Popular Posts