Hailstorm Monster
Dashing these icy beams
these maidens
they scream
because of icy uproar
and scary summer dreams
Coming to stop the torture,
I, the hero have to fight the
enchantress who is against
all my progress.
I am match maker.
I need to match them up.
The enchantress knows what
is up. I think its time to match me
up with a hailstorm monster, she thinks,
Running, breaking, stabbing and lunging
this battle won't ever be over, no it won't ever
be over! Over! O! Over! O! Over!
Till I get her heart.
The enchantress has a great start and I peer down
to the maidens dropping to the ground
and all I can do is launch and sacifirce
myself
against the hailstorm that has caught them
in a crunch.
And I stay apart of the snow, to go, no one knows.
But that enchantress is so sure of her sadness
now, that I live alone.
these maidens
they scream
because of icy uproar
and scary summer dreams
Coming to stop the torture,
I, the hero have to fight the
enchantress who is against
all my progress.
I am match maker.
I need to match them up.
The enchantress knows what
is up. I think its time to match me
up with a hailstorm monster, she thinks,
Running, breaking, stabbing and lunging
this battle won't ever be over, no it won't ever
be over! Over! O! Over! O! Over!
Till I get her heart.
The enchantress has a great start and I peer down
to the maidens dropping to the ground
and all I can do is launch and sacifirce
myself
against the hailstorm that has caught them
in a crunch.
And I stay apart of the snow, to go, no one knows.
But that enchantress is so sure of her sadness
now, that I live alone.
Comments
Post a Comment