tangerine skin
Woman of red and orange skin
how do you do?
I want to taste something sweet like you
and what will you do? Be nice or be mean
that's your decision then I stay clean of your
fruit but I could love you like a cunning
loving machine.
Haa! Haa!
Tangerine skin, you just know how to do
me in.
Tangerine skin, you just know how to do me in,
with your tangerine skin.
You just know, how to do me in,
your tangerine skin.
I want to taste something sweet like you
and what will you do? Be nice or be mean
that's your decision then I stay clean of your
fruit but I could love you like a cunning
loving machine.
Haa! Haa!
Tangerine skin, you just know how to do
me in.
Tangerine skin, you just know how to do me in,
with your tangerine skin.
You just know, how to do me in,
your tangerine skin.
This is the world we are living in,
I slummed in my garden that
I could not reach you cause you were
beautiful, only to reach and find you were
deliriously sweet but never to end up again
on that treat.
Can I taste something sweet?
Your love can beat all the garden's heat.
how do you do?
I want to taste something sweet like you
and what will you do? Be nice or be mean
that's your decision then I stay clean of your
fruit but I could love you like a cunning
loving machine.
Haa! Haa!
Tangerine skin, you just know how to do
me in.
Tangerine skin, you just know how to do me in,
with your tangerine skin.
You just know, how to do me in,
your tangerine skin.
I want to taste something sweet like you
and what will you do? Be nice or be mean
that's your decision then I stay clean of your
fruit but I could love you like a cunning
loving machine.
Haa! Haa!
Tangerine skin, you just know how to do
me in.
Tangerine skin, you just know how to do me in,
with your tangerine skin.
You just know, how to do me in,
your tangerine skin.
This is the world we are living in,
I slummed in my garden that
I could not reach you cause you were
beautiful, only to reach and find you were
deliriously sweet but never to end up again
on that treat.
Can I taste something sweet?
Your love can beat all the garden's heat.
Comments
Post a Comment