Why wait when you can just abate?

 +-+

Dear Viewers of MK MZODERN,

An epic has happened off screen and that is the creation of what? Launching 4 volume 1 and volume 2, it literally has to be the most adventrous advent and as well as difficult. Taken two months to do; the basic outline and even get ready to create the first comics-this work has taken alot of effort but I have made good progress on these 1st two volumes. It'd be not easy to work on this large project and really much not get any form of pay but I have lived a childhood of storytelling failure and really much will not live with that regret anymore  than I ever wanted to live with it leaving highschool.

I gravely know that people don't support my works and hate them. Really much, that is what a person is to think when people veer away from the "Support us" page like wildfire. A person has to scam people by "offering free works" just to see if they can make any good money by Google adsense. To be said that honestly in a world where women can make so much money naked and people can buy so much of their frivilous content and yes I said frivilous because of the experience that is onlyfans; it is-I am realize that no one wants to buy a book or even a download of my works. It'd be okay if people feel this way but a person will move ahead of this push back against support and never forget. Never will forget how people just will never support the arts even which they apparently read in the 1000s.

I am to say I will not be made a fool and an idiot just because everyone buys whatever is on the dms of the various models they follow on Onlyfans. My work is legit and I don't need to prove on twitter where all people with disposable incomes must just ponder to these Onlyfans people. I think that its fine if you have an onlyfans, even better if you have an only fans following, even greater that you spend all your money even covid stimulus check on Onlyfans and all this and that of following these models as if they are the literal only people on twitter. I think that its great to be ignorant whilst a person will ignore you and just continue to move forward. I think that pretty much that there is no great demand for my arts and my comics on twitter at all or much of social media aside the raunchy kind on that specific reddit forum that helps me out greatly to even reach people; yet people if you come to this site and expect things to update and move forward without your support and in a direction you would like, I am to say that it won't. Obviously and honestly a person has to work harder to get around a culture where people only care about these Onlyfan folks and their stuff. It means that you make a person suffer when you could help. I be the one to say that I don't like such people like that. I really am as well to say that I will release the Kyeombi 25 when I am good and ready.

You can get more hype behind a person who literally does fucking nothing and really sucks at even wanting to succeed at higher education to any degree of personal attainment to their goals and is just okay with being an onlyfans model. Really much I think that its all fucking wrong that you cannot even get some people behind you when everyone is all caught up in false art success notions, next really much a person full of theirselves streaming, political egoist 1 or 2 or even the rare 3( parties that are not Democrat or Republican), anime babble, or only fans clickbait. It just sucks really much. I will find a way and will not be sorry at all. Fuck these people and the current state of things; everyone must be so intelligent when they are gravely incapable of crossing their orientation lines or even intellectual enough to respect other people's crafts, professions and positive idealisms instead of making it all about myself. I am not making it all about myself but standing up for myself.

I don't think anything will change but no one will support me online. Absolutely no one and for a year I have tried but nothing has come nor will it ever come from people who are very closed minded, self appraising and really much have no real great deed to show of any of their time "online" aside but adding into negativity and harm.

Comments

Popular Posts