MK MZODERN Junior.
Classically as a kid, I always had a website up and really much have been on the internet creating in some presence since I was 13 if not 10. Pretty much, I am an old content creator. I would be lying if I did not say I wrote on previous sites before this one. Anyways, I was working on Launching 4 and pondering its early concept and realizing just how much and how far a person had even come in the conception of this idea. I cannot go into detail because the work is not appreciated yet and I am not going to give obscure iceberg facts to non fans of a work who don't yearn for its proto type form or its deep conception. I like to remember I had a grave struggle creating in the past. It just needs to be told. I think I will dedicate another site to the effort and call it MK MZODERN Junior or SR3.com or Krom Network. Yes, it will tell of a more different time period that was literally when I was still a kid also Metro Station and Star Wars Clone Wars animated series were only just starting to become. That is to be said; this story takes place deep into the past. Honestly; in the scale of the internet-it would be a long time ago because the top creators on youtube where probably not even out of elementary school yet. It was truly a difficult time in the past, I will say and that cannot be underscored.
Comments
Post a Comment