Trashy Rainy Party Day 5


So friends, this is the end of the Trashy Rainy Party Day series; on the 5th installment. This really just tells the jist of a Trashy Rainy Party Day and really much else sets up for another story aka what happens to the girl who I thought could be "my true love". It has already been drawn on this site but I will draw it again so it is indeed "modern". Really much there was so much many other things happening on that day but I just thought I would give you a gist of things. I actually have a video recording of things but not the people having sex under a blanket because a person did not want to be encouraging bad behavior from people who literally were younger and gravely immature than I. Alas; I actually do have videos of the entire day! I made sure to take a video of the mark on the furniture the couple let.

I ponder that if this had been any other crowd in the school other than the people at the top or any else group  over the previous years; the two people doing it would have literally gone to jail for public indency and be kicked out of the school, literally because they would have reported them and called the police on them. Aye, something was messed up with these people. Too young to probably even know what to do or just did not give a fuck or both of those ideals.

Anywyas this is the final comic but the story does not either start or end here truly. There are surprises to come.
 

Comments

Popular Posts