BuNni@mrs.boogeyman_
One of the most rising stars in what I would consider in the onlyfans scene of things is Mrs. Boogeyman. They literally rose from 2,000 followers in February/earlier in January to 162,400 followers. That is nothing short of amazing! I have followed the Kaykookiedough and even the now banned Belissa from 2018's nude women scene( which is not as big as the modern one) and never has a person rised so quickly. I mean, like damn that is something kinda of magical. I actually did screenshot her twitter account before the rise but it seems to have not survived an accident of sorts. But I cite an ally of Mrs. Boogeyman to show the level of follows she was at.
What I like about this model is that their theme is more about "having a gamer boyfriend" and all their images have some type of caption of that sort and they really don't have any comedy; which I like. They don't seem to be obnoxious like some individuals who I desginate in the space of Wonkverse aka they make these really off brand, creative jokes whilst being nude models and frankly using people's like of their one comedy tweet to just bungee their nude career forward. This woman never needed to that shit. Personally, I do not like thinking something is funny and someone is basically using that to distinguish theirselves as an ace in the twitter scene and just takes advantage of how people could have easily not retweeted their shit to even give them more of a reach. Often enough the "wonkverse" folk actual take too much advantage and for granted their followers and really much have a high turn over of people who initial follow them and interact with them. I don't think most people who first followed Kaykookiedough even respond to her anymore as they have just been taken for granted. That common friendship behind what was funny is lost when it was all just for one person to "have a modeling career" and fuck everyone else who just wants to be aka friendly and just think that the tweet is not something belittling of them or giving revelance to another. This model never has to reach down and be trashy and distance herself from the original followers thinking that her most famous tweet or tweets set her apart as twitter royalty.
There are tons of models online who can do things with class really much. Let me tell you, I have been following these models that aren't pornstars but just nude models in which some might actually do porn and even prostitution but greatly there are people who have been able to act with class and not tote their follower views to their followers or think they are somewhat better than people because their tweets are viewed more. I am to say that the 2021 generation of comedy nude models that I put in the Wonkverse category are likely insufferable brats who literally don't have any great tact of maturity and lack in the great capacities of adulthood. I think that really much I have been able to be friends with some models that actually view theirselves as equals to everyone and don't think they are better than everyone. I commonly was able to speak to Belissa throughout her time on twitter before she was banned. Never much an issue of this person just forgetting the people who even gave her support or treating them as equals.
Longstory short, Kaykookiedough and others like her just greatly exist in a self egoism and pay attention to freaks on the internet than rather people who are freaking sane because they love all the attention they get from these people. A common element of Kaykookiedough's content is her responding to men and women who literally are off their rockers and screenshotting these endeavors and conversations for entertainment value. Sadly, who could it ever be entertainment to but the same plebians entering the dms with these insane comments and pretty much encouraging them to do more. Most people who are sane don't care about what some freak online thinks especially when they are creepy grown men who literally are after women who are half their age or rather in Kaykookiedough's case don't care about all the 20 something men commenting on her. Greatly what Mrs,Boogeyman does well at all is not be a classless act who just needs the many attentions of adoring fans and actually views people as equals. Rather does not directly in public placate that she believes in her own self superiority and focuses on achieving an ideal and image that she believes certain people would want aka those who play games and like anime and are in the 20s to 30 range of age. She does not tick off her demographic by saying that "she has a boyfriend" when that is all her imagery is based on. Rather she is not chaotic and follows a means that is not contradictory. She does not do these self priding things for her own satisification. Rather it seems playing into the egirl mythos and anime fandom is her own satisification.
Anyways; this being said that she portrays an imagery that reaches an audience that is well in number is how she was actually able to gain this much followers in a short period of time as well giving the fact that she stays stable and sane behind the imagery rather than deviating and then returning to it. Most of all some people in the Wonkverse have trouble staying a certain imagery path for their modeling brand which indeed can cause people to drop off in following them. A great thing to add is that Mrs. Boogeyman does not post any pictures of herself naked which makes more people follow her to see what she does look like naked in the logic of the people on twitter, not my words. I think that greatly this person does not make herself an elite of the net just because of a funny lucky tweet people where suckered into retweeting and then following the person who posted it and such an elite that later distances theirselves from people who even reblogged because they genuinely thought it was funny. This individual actually has tact in what they do.

Comments
Post a Comment