fall 2014; MK MZ.



 This was back in fall 2014 near the beginning or near the part that can be considered the middle. Openly a person was just starting MK MZODERN back then; just one year into the work herein and is the time I would make the best discoveries. I was 19 then and I am to say that I tried to later see people who were 19 as me but no one can be me I realize and really much they are too stupid and evil to even be me. I am to say that certainly the people who I would later be giving advice at this time, 8 years ago where likely 12/13 years old. Alas, aside from then the school was actually a nice place to be. No real problems aside from the noisy library being loud. (original) Apart of Dessacrow Academy 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts