Lucky Clover.
One Friday, I would meet one hot girl who I thought at first was just be artifical and thinking of a narrative that would only serve their interest rather than respect me as a person who ultimately would not up and do these things at all. I am to say that I actually got it wrong; it was not truly her who thought so bad of me and my humanity but another individual called Venus who literally thought I was out to make her pregnant. But aka, I was not and really much that was all just some racist shit up in her head created to distance a person from knowing the real person in front of her. I do say that a person does miss speaking to this woman I encounter on that Friday. Everytime I talked to her there was something of a connection getting stronger. I would see her in the fall 2019 briefly but I could not reach her in time before she left of course. Anyways, this a remake of a previous comic made around this time period in April 2019 I think if not a bit earlier.

Comments
Post a Comment