The next I wrote.
I continue to write on the prior. That is the ending of Launching 4. I split this into two because some people in the past said to me, Jamie Hinte, " you know this is too long and you ramble along" and they pick a fight with me because they read something they weren't supposed to with their middle east republican looking outset and being a keysmith for all their AP Highschool genius. Yes, some people have clearly got beef with me just because they cannot reason that in reality there are tons of works that go on and on and just because they don't like what is said does not mean that it is babble. I have read a law book, college journals and whole other things that go on and on. I mean, I don't mean to say but a person is not aiming to fancy people who have the reading grade level of a toddler! There is no good way to say this but this subject matter is complex and whilst you could put it in a children's book to explain it in a story; the meaning would still be lost mostly in how many would describe in the form-that you would still have to read a longer text. Out here in adult reading comprehension level at least to reading the materials of college journals, books with 500 pages and law books if not text books; I just will simply the structure by making this two parts! I know this is not the conventional APA, MLA and Chicago styling and there might be misspelled words and no topic sentence in the first paragraph if not main subject sentences in the rest; by fuck-I don't think you can actually find many higher educational works that even can follow that simple cheesy fourth grade classroom upstanding format. I mean me, there are more things to life than that conventional and yes some people must write things so that it can be out there. Don't have the time or luxury of proof reading but "go, go and go!"
On that note of firing on all five cylinders in your sport's vehicle; I got to tell you a man does love finishing something and people point out that it is flawed. Believe it or not; all stories are flawed because humans aren't all perfect and greatly so-people have things can development levels. Maybe; a person put all their effort into making a comic long ago in fall 2018 to spring 2019 essentially just for some person to get angry at them. Maybe the work was not perfect but what did that person even have theirselves pointing the finger. Nothing but drawings that had potential. I mean its to be said that ultimately there is a way to be constructive and simply modern society and people online don't even know what the fuck that is and wonder when and how their work fails. I mean, people will always get better as they attempt to create a comic-cough-Zino Flyboy but you will never get better filled with spite for others and their works. I mean that they never realize someone spent an effort working on the comic and its art and that they cannot replicate it so their needs to be some difference to the people who created it even if they might not be people who can do much more than that work at all. Yes, difference means respect if you are not a person who is well read and versed and is a maga hat keysmith in secret but not so much.
Popular youtube streamer of outrage against young adult novel offshoots from DC and Marvel; Dannphan-often mocks and overtly criticizes works like with those with people of color in it, LGBT folks and just the efforts of these two companies to reach younger and diverse audiences. Never understanding that what they can literally do is never up to the level of these works. I mean they promote their work and well for the high critic of outrage they are; it don't look that great. Its like people have this ego of indifference to their true worth to a conversation just because they think something is bad-it must be so and that their work must be good. This is a wrong way to be and frankly some people are just bigots with inflated worth and never will get better when they settle for whatever standard they are currently at which is not good enough to compete with people who they want to even be at level at and is in any regard not that great. I think that if you only can get 17,000 to 20,000 views by being angry at a person of color and/or LGBT person being in a comic, the center of it and thinks that the comic industry is doomed because of it and because its a young adult novel and comic centered to teens; you really are just a drone with no sum of originality. People only click on you to hear what they already hear from theirselves and that is fucking groupthink. You can stay in your cage of being "outraged" at what is nothing to be outraged at and literally is just clickbait-stay in your line and just say a derivative of the same message repeated over and over again like a hivemind in sync and no one will come to appreciate your single thoughts or opinions even if they subscribe. Dannphan just for all their trouble of being original with staying in line with the hivemind just has 1,400 to 5,000 views a video that deviates from this hate in mind. I mean you can only be respected so much when you dog yourself down to be a hater. It just does not look good on the day to day and casual occurences where a January 6th mob is not going down. Stay inside with your ugly ass cross on the wall and read works that you really do not like. High Guardian Spice, I might add is a better work than anything Dannphan is able to create.
Its to be said it takes a certain character to be a creator and a creator must at first be a person who appreciates; aka appreciator. A person who can see what people actually put in their works not because of outrage or fear that black people, asian people and gay people are getting their time to shine in the comic medium. I am to say that a person should not be out there ripping people's works least they want their works to be ripped into. Yet you can say there is something wrong with people's work ethic being all for social media and these things like that but really much should focus on theirselves and their own advancement rather than others unless you know them but even then a person can argue; that is their own journey. I'd like to say that I am not liked on the internet. I am neither outrage youtube channel person, neither screen bigot, elon bro, nft craze, popular artist on social media or anyone people gives any difference or respect to but it is to say that my works and efforts are real.
I don't take people's money and then don't deliver on things. Again, there is a certain character to be required to be a creator and one that is successful. I don't find people who are actually in any animation industry going after other people pretty much for their works; they are too busy but yet what is to be said that is unprofessional and not in good will is to make a patreon for a comic and then don't deliver on it for years. To get people to invest into your works and get nothing in return but dust. I don't believe in that stuff. Its not like I woke up one day and worked on comics for one day with no great skill of even completing one or it being up there in the advanced polished artstyles you see sold in manga( I disregard comics as that is not the standard I wish for) and then decided to make the Launching 4 patreon and then build a bunch of images to a product that does not exist and has no logistical means to even get completed; and have so many people pour money into it to doing with it but use the money for my own benefit.
That is not what MK MZODERN is. I don't say take the following with a grain of salt but take it as the truth; a person has been maligned on the internet simply because they don't fit into anything anyone else is doing nor their groupthink. Its the truth. People like to call out that I have no finished works of the 25 comics I so create but really; I decided in 2019 after Zino Flyboy came out and no one really much appreciated it that I would not put anything else out because I had alot of work to do! To stop and publish every time for people to belittle my works in person or online like Dannphan and others have done to works like High Guardian Spice; its not good. I am a person and a person needs difference/respect. I think that if you worked on something and people treated it as trash; you'd get pissed off too! I guess I don't have the outrage discount that 19 to 30 year old people in the outrage community get for their level of subpar creations that aren't even up to the level of works they creatique. A challenge would be to see these low key haters who are okay with hate as their brand to actually animate anything and it be High Guardian Spice. Like fuck, most of these people don't have even animated avatars in their videos which proves that you do have to have a certain character to create. These people are so self indulgent they think they have to learn nothing and everything will be alright. Their videos are so low budget; I could literally do better with this post recorded over footage of me walking through places. I am to say that greatly I work on things to a realistic level of them getting done. You think a person who is at a certain level can get done with 25 works in just one year with one of them being mega large aka Launching 4 and posting after completing the line art? I think not. I think some people who think art just appears out of nowhere and critique things they don't like are just people who don't know anything about what it takes to create and that is why anything they create as a creator is lackluster.
Take Dannphan as an example. All she does is read a comic in front of her computer in a badly designed room that is not even a set but her ugly bed room with crosses that show she is someone sort of bigot especially to what she says; and that is that. Oh, recent Dannphan adds a second screen for the work and really much fuck-nothing good is worth watching there. Is this what you would show your family? Is this entertainment when all she does is rip a comic or animation? No, not unless you are a sicko and someone who alludes to being virtuous but their actions contradict this endeavor.
I think that enough a person must respect different works to even have ideas on what they want to do and I am to tell you after this long opening you will have to wait to a part 3, because a person just wants to show creative freedom in their best way of feeling and one that relates to an everyday commonality. One where they only reference the real topic only here and there but building structure to it and so you can say in the next edition, "golly, that was a thought". I think that really much in Launching 4 the end, a person just took cues from shows in 2009 and before then and just used these idealisms to conclude the work but they did not match with what the show really was. I am to say that a person can never have an analysis of their works when they are both stupid and bigot and self righteous behind their works which need an attitude adjustment and written from a better character that is not trapped on whatever laurels they have which likely by the low character attainment of being so sure you can create the best work when you literally know nothing is little. I have to say that its good to advance forward and to realize you aren't everything and nor is the work that you create the best of them all but you can be confident in it when you made it for self improvement, to tell a story and to eventually get to a goal of storytelling that is wholesome and made of dreams not nightmares and instagram numbers and groupthink of the highest or lowest order of bigots.
Comments
Post a Comment