fall 2019 art review.
fall 2019 art review.
I think soon, I will be reworking artwork from fall 2019. That was the most under appreciated art collection of them all. Worked on Dream One Newyork, Sunglasses(2019 online), Sunglasses Wintertribes, Spineworld and TIM if not various other projects not even featured online so you wonder why a person does not post as much as they did back then. Literally worked their ass off to get some of the worst views and the least amount of attention that it is laughable mates. This time period really harmed me for many reasons more than just one. It was just toxic anywhere you went really much then the whole world ended as it was in the later bit of that year and into 2020. I was just tired in that time period really much and what would happen the end of that year would traumatize me for a great time. Alas, as I expect to be saying here; the great effort to create just was not supported well and even today a person tries not to post so much as they did in the past because literally its a waste of time to do it expecting any people much to view it. Yet I did these works out of necessity to continue my creative efforts; its all so sad when no one takes the hard effort seriously.
Comments
Post a Comment