Innocent Crush part 3


 So the total story is that my academic advisor before the fall 2018 semester in the later bit of August aka August 30th fucking did what? She popped in my dms but it was not anything nice and sweet but just something for her and her alone to make money as a side hustle. She literally used the school's information on over 30 people and I am not making this up and sent them a link to her whatsapp off their instagram where and which she had naked pictures of herself. Of course some of them were blurred out. Others weren't. Her name online was Queen_Alica rather on Instagram.   I think to say that a person was confused but lol key, I think a person has learned that a person should not accept something wrong just because it can get them closer to a woman aka the thing in college where women thought they knew me but they did not and I just tolerated the nonsense when I should have not. I think that really much, I knew I could not love a person who really much was betraying a school she worked for just for her own purposes and literally trying to get people to visit a scam site to destroy the computers they needed for school. Also to be noted this person did message minors with these things and so really much it was illegal for this to be done really much. Someone must of threatened to report her because it was all over before it begun. Everything was deleted on the whatsapp and then the instagram before September the 2nd I believe but it happened as I have a picture of her.

 She also had this assistant to basically be her second in command and really much they were there. I still have both of their pictures identifying them. I was in such a shock I never got the pictures to even report these people. I mean; she took advantage of my kindness and made a sensationalist leap to make everything about her when it was not. Damn. Fuck, I still am to say that I thought I made a mistake not asking her out but I did not. How she had the dude before saying hello to her in a way that made me suspicious just showed how she could easily warp people around her finger. I mean how else did she get an collaborator inside the school itself if she was not  a good speaker and a good charmer? I mean the assistant was a woman who also messaged me. Was it all a coincidence when it happened as soon as I returned home and they both probably went home to scheme? It was not. I just had to let go of these feelings because I was not going to support a person who did something as malicious as this. Who knows whatever else dishonest things they were doing. I mean, you can be an online model but just don't scam people! Greatly, I am to tell you that she just went free and many times in fall 2018 and then in spring 2019 one time, I was forced to say hello to her to not dispel any notion that I knew what she did. So ya, it was not all that great even if you saw her naked, her tits and her ass; I think she was just not doing good for the school itself but she would be one of the many issues of that school itself.

Comments

Popular Posts