Did Shonda Rimes steal the 1886?
I imagine that ever since I created the 1886 and could not complete for the tons of bellowing threats against me by 20 to 30 year old women that Shonda Rimes just comes in and takes away the cyberpunk element and makes it all about her theme of "woman roamce drama" with the most absurd plotlines. Choosing to adapt if anything to be her work; a book which probably else would not have been adapted just because it was set in the latter Victorian era and she was just stirred along by some other work that held prominence to them but was not all Grey's Anthomy. I am not saying; I am telling that Shonda Rimes probably did steal the 1886 idea as inspiration for her next work and really much just fuels the pyscopathetic tendencies of crazy elitist snobby women. Like damn; that is hot-it really is not because I get nothing in return for "inspiring" this fellow. Before you go and say, I am crazy for thinking the such-in my experience I am not. Old people like Rimes especially in the comic book industry which I mention many writers are actually tv and movide producers like Geoff Johns; really much steal fucking ideas from younger artists and creatives. Hell, this is what a whole group called Connecting Comic Book Artists and Writers is essentially about ( more on that later coming to this blog). To be said; I don't think it uncommon for Shonda Rimes to steal the 1886 as a theme and just pump in some stupid book that only really stupid and sad people read. The show is just like a motif and on this site the 1886 was a motif. I see the similarities, I do and really much all th depth behind a them was replaced by a zealous nto legitimaze taking ownership of an idea. So this is something to consider my friends; ethically sources ideas.
Comments
Post a Comment