Meant to be together.

 Truly, in college I must say some people prosed and pondered that I was meant to be together with them when I actually was not. They only saw someone who they wanted to see in the circumstance that was college. Not any particular college but just a college that made it impossible for bigots to not be bigots and for people to really understand as is and not projections of hate. I really much sum up the thought so many women thought I belonged with them when I didn't. They did not know me and really much I only tolerated such because I liked women and was a kid basically at the time and thought it was cool. But no, it wasn't.

They just allowed theirselves to be brainwashed.

Never communicated. 

Aided and abetted.

Never tried to know me.

Pondered into sensationalism about diversity and how in their minds they would onto stereotypes to navigate such a brave new world where people ought to be recognized as they were but just were placed in even worse stereotypes.

Made up tons of nonsense about me, a stranger they did not know.

Worse became radicalized I was against them to ruin their college experience aka their lives, just by not being fooled by nonsense like them and being an independent human being with my own traits, skills, dreams and endeavors. No, I know better than to believe in that "diversity" crap and really just realize that you need never a banter to make people who exist in the real world legitimate people. Literally in simple terms because I drew and they had negative connotations with drawers and people of the arts despite watching anime, disney movie and animated film after animated film-hated me and thought their hatred was appropriate. Just look up the Oscars presentation of the animation category where they snobby like tell people, a large audience that cartoons are for kids and mispresent a whole industry and a way of life when literally tons of grown adults slave and sacrifice so much to make an animated movie with the celebrity voicecast that people will more likely recognize as legitimate people. Paugh.

I am to say they were not meant to be my lover. None of them.


It was all just bullshit by a place full of a cult mentally and toxic culture and mindset.

Comments

Popular Posts