Whole ass.
I will say of times recent have been very hard. The moment you ever trust some people online or in person namely in which the regard I am speaking ergo is in the romantic and thus women; some people just pull you under into their self deappreciating bliss. I dunno what is a matter with some people but maybe you are stuck in what you are trying to do and accomplish and it might seem hopeless but not to everyone. Greatly to project a frivilous and foul nature at people who have been in your same spot but did not throw fits and project onto others some great toxicity; is just showing of bad character traits. I dunno know who needs to hear this but you cannot be lovers or friends with people who have already given up on yourself. In this regard I realize that I cannot give up on dating as I would be the same as people who just give up and spew negativity and convenient truths to get out of being held accountable for their actions and behaviors. The truth is that when you deappreciate you do not attract people towards you but away from you. I mean; what do you want from people? From them to give up and be as miserable and dumb as you for throwing tantrums and shit? Being less than an adult but an immature person? I just don't like some women on twitter at all when like literally most of the ones I encounter are just full of theirselves and full of shit. You cannot speak to them as all they look for is a fight and negativity and don't have a good mind to consider any other views but their own. So many people; they just suck and really much its great to not be bothered by them when you figure them out because they people just are a major bummer and have so much wasted potential just because they want to be jerks on the internet or jerks in person.
Kindly; folks I am to say that some people who make up the art community are just bad people no one would opt to spend time with if they ever wanted to be successful and/or taken seriously. Just try so hard to avoid people they turn them into people who they aren't just so they can just put theirselves ahead and constantly say poor me. When I actually say bad shit happens its not because I have a warped view of reality; its because other people just refuse to treat others well even in the bare minimal sense. Not all women or artists online are like this but I find that most of the most popular ones are. Just an ass culture of asses on twitter you got by the end of the day.
Comments
Post a Comment