Gaia Online constantly pissing the fuck out of me just because I used Tek Tek the dream avatar creator.

 So I thought yesterday about Rogue Destiny. This thing from 2007/ 2008 has been something I have been working on for years. Yesterday I made a mock image of what the time of 2007/2008 meant to me. I played this game called Spineworld. I would not create a gaia account till 2009 but truly the image shared yesterday was a recollection of the experiences of that time. Of course the work will not have these avatars in it; its more of a honest joke to represent the work in this manner. How dead and distraught from the great promise those games seemed to have for the internet everything has become. Its more about people living their one point philosophies and bashing all those who do not believe and just a cycle of women posting theirselves nude online. Not all nude models are bad at all but I find much to be stuck up and really some people truly are underaged and just being used by older women to gain clout, other people just sleep around with old men and post their exploits as if its a good thing and else. Its sick what waste is all out there that will never will be a good not a progressive but an ill to the advancement of society.

I do say the internet is less fun when the very Gaia avatar creator called Tek Tek was just straight up removed by Gaia by some copyright claim and well; that is because Gaia online had to be greedy. Just like Google, facebook and pretty much anything that exists and just ruin a good thing that was more fun than their site where it is impossible to ever get any of the items you want without spending money on something that is literally useless. NFTS could be the solution to the uselessness of the money people have spent on Gaia online to get certain items but really that would just complicate the game and make it even less fun than it ever has been. Alas folks I used to make avatars of different Kyeombi characters in Tek Tek and really much had to settle for some off brand working avatar creator for what you saw earlier if you watched the earlier post. Its to be said however that one was not as fun and really much only could make female characters which will likely be put into the story as a mockery of how overt commercialism has ruined the fun of things. How people  have thought that Gaia online is so worth anything these days that you got to take away from anything that really showed the flaws of the original game aka; an abyss virtual economy that no one wants to take part in and games that are just lame that no one wants to no longer play to get points to buy the expensive ass items. Alas; much these days if there was to be anything good about anything people shoot theirselves and their service in the foot with these dumb ass rules, community guidelines and just removing fun fan service sites that really did no harm. But yea go off on Tek Tek, Gaia Online because people had more fun designing avatars there than looking for hours and hours and hours and wasting their fucking time getting stuff for an avatar which at that point the fun is lost and stress just takes in. I mean to say that a person has to speak on how much I have posted that I used the Tek Tek avatar maker and then Gaia online probably saw and just reported the posts. I mean this is not the first time I have spoken about this work of Rogue Destiny and how I use an avatar maker to give inspiration behind things but let's say its just really unbecoming the level of censorship and hatred you get from a place that really is hanging on by a thread to stay relevant and just attacks anyone who harmlessly and for fun uses the avatar creator that does a better job than theirs. Like shit, can we talk about this in comic form. Yes, I will cover this in comic form indeed. 

O, I think that it has come to a great point where the past is overlooked and people and parties can continuous attack people who really don't want to be attacked by them because they are fucking greedy. I think your game is dead if you have to shut down a dream avatar site and try to plug that magic into your website so that when old players come back to look for olde Tek Tek all they find is a game that has not changed any since the last time they played. A time that was just stagnant and boring if not just pointless because you could get no special items no matter how much you played. Like is a teenager going to waste every Friday playing eight hours of your game to achieve nothing. You just have to realize a great annoyance when the fucking Gaia Online thinks that it was so good in the first place to even be so greedy and to knock down the dream creator. Whilst Netflix did not exist in the form it does today in the 2007-2009 period; you get more enjoyment and use out of watching a show on their service than playing their game for hours. Rather for me as an older player you find that they aren't a source of nostalgia really but just something you just banged your fingers at for hours not really having much fun after the initial few months you got into their site. To find them doing the move to even take the place of the dream avatar just seems like a desperate cry for help and it just annoys you when you have long suspected it has been then trying to remove posts off your site and removing them just because you dare mention how you used a dream avatar site that capitalizes on their style to make something for your original work which is more a better use of fucking time than playing on their site.

I just felt the need to address some long standing hidden beef but yea; I don't think I pity Gaia Online when they just snuff out any opportunity of fun and don't truly make any changes to make their game enjoyable. Alas; I decided it approriate to talk about how they have completely missed the point when I make these certain Rogue Destiny posts and make everything about them when it was just a minor part but you reap what you fucking sow.  I already get preyed on by google, facebook and all these shitty ass 3rd parties I really don't need another one so I am going to do Gaia a favor and tell them to pop the fuck right off. Its annoying to just minorly reference their punk ass site and they think its an invitation to report the post when it was not really about them. Some people and sites are just fucking desperate looking for a fight where there was none yet they had to go time and time again do this fucking shit. Let me not stop you Gaia, I was just talking about Rogue Destiny for one minute you greedy corporation.

Comments

Popular Posts