Behoove you, my friends.

 It should come to no surprise to anyone; but yea some things are coming that are a large escalation of prior things that I felt were great injustices and I could say nothing at the time because I was focused on survival and nothing more. Got some grand things to come; a person has to say their say but greatly I must tell you this that there is a great lie of potential of what education can be. I mean these colleges hype their student life and academics as helpful and impactful but they are quite the opposite I mean. These places are frankly only made for a level of closed minded people. The type of people who misgender anime as a cartoons and think so little of things other people enjoy like comics and manga when they have no fucking lives but live these religious lies of academia somewhat mixed into whatever religion they are. I am to say maybe if you are muslim following the agendas of white people who descended from slave holders is not the best thing ever. Just thinking that if they hate comics and manga they are somewhat superior and have acclimated with the US culture. These people can go fuck theirselves even if Muslims are discriminated against; these certain Muslims just accept bullshit that is racism, intolerance and just kissing white conservative and religious people's ass. I think many people don't know what the default for race relations in the United States was but just a bunch of retarded, evil, and religious people killing natives and bringing slaves from Africa to just support their lives because they could not farm the yield they wanted. I mean; let me tell you-colleges are just the places where the remnants of  those who kept slaves and liked it reside. No way can education in that regard actually suite black people but to get some credits so they aren't looked down as poor people and hoodlums for the rest of their lives. 

When you got people looking down on you from the onset and coming up with these stereotypical ideas what pushes you over the edge is seeing a fucking black muslim doing the fucking same thing. These people don't think of theirselves ever in the same bracket as people who aren't muslim and were born in the United States but just really much I am to say that they are proof that colleges are made only for closed minded people. That they are  not for people who are descendants of slaves, dreamers, free thinkers, poor and really much will not fall to the psuedo educational climate many colleges have. I'd like to say most Muslims I meet are nice so as long as they aren't black. This brings me to my true statement to leave you with; that if a person was to truly bend to every image every one woman in college who is to be your "peer" has about you-you would not be you but a caricature and not even you. I think why should  a person have to even bend theirselves or do this service for a stranger? This is why I never went out of my way to accomodate any women in college even if they seemed to be fucking nice. You never know who people really are until its too fucking late and what comes first? Me or some dumb fuck trying to impress that I should do what I am told just like a slave in these colleges built on the legacy of the slavery and racism. It would behoove you to know that really much; just because people are black does not mean that everyone gets along.

The world is a complex place. Maybe I will start a story on how surely I was hated by these two black muslim chicks for no fucking reason when if I was to be a women it would be creepy if two dudes just tried to look angrily at a woman or randomly laugh at them with their girlfriend. I mean; let me be clear something I have experienced I refused to react to because if I did I would make some naive son of a bitch cry to a great extent it would not be funny. Yet I am so free now to write these things about the people who just tried to crucify me because they were "having a bad day" and never could learn the moral of empathy and maybe a stranger is just trying to get by and not indulge any fantasy that they were to be liked or disliked. I am to say some people think they are so important when a person just wants to pass by them with no fucking drama. When you cannot get people to realize basic shit such as treating others with respect you have to realize that school/higher education is just a lie to its true potential. It refuses to ever enlighten anything that really matters in life and just pushes racist and unhelpful idealisms forwards aka a person should not have to hear people degrade them or try to generalize them or even try to control them in such a manner. Yea; I am to say what is diversity without clarity of how the racist system works in and out of people of color and those not of color and how everyone hates black people even fucking africans who are considered black to some extent.


Comments

Popular Posts