Unfollowed.

 I am to say its completely optional to follow people on twitter and really much you don't got to follow people. I like to follow people who have good energy about them. It just seems to me alot of people just have negativity about them. I often don't unfollow people because I am nice. I don't take things so seriously unless people make a point to follow you and distance theirselves from you just simply because you don't have the same exact stance as they do in complex subjects and yea these people aren't geniuses.

I don't think many people realize but I have no fucking friends, none. Not at all. I just like people who can think of alturism that is apart of the human nature to even allow friendship and be aspiring to do certain things. I think enough that so many people try to survive in status quos when they should be breaking them. Certainly some people just don't like what I have to say on the end of the day when they followed me for something I previously said that resonated with them. It just to be said some people are the antithesis of helpful and just extrude a negative energy.

I mean it folks; I really cannot deal with some people who just want to make the effort of following you and when you follow back think they can just unfollow you and tell you to "fuck off". I mean to say you are a dishonorable person when you break a follow for follow. To be all in seriousness you are. It takes a certain person to cause an issue when it was amicable in intent. I am to say that you should not unfollow people simply because they dare express an opinion you could not have. I am not a racist or anti LGBT person but some people think they are the geniuses to be and everyone is wrong unless they are them. I mean fuck that shit; I have never done any wrong to anyone. I do not unfollow people in follow for follow situations and to be said you folks who follow me and I follow you are safe. I am just to say that people can unfollow you but when you did nothing but just exist; it is them who do an act of social violence that is unnecessary and brutish and just shows so much of their real character. I don't need to be interacting with some folks I realize.

Some grand myth it would be if anyone truly understood what I even have gone through. I don't need validation from strangers but I just need those who want to be friends and allies and cause no trouble. And people who won't provoke others. How can you truly have a friendship when you never want to tell anyone that you did not agree with what they said? How can you? That thought never crosses many people's minds because they don't want to make positive friends but just loathe in self pity and self affirmation of doubt.

I cannot support people who just ultimately lack any conviction as adults to speak to people as adults or even communicate as adults should. You should be able to carry a conversation and not expect everyone to be you. Its not so hard to do but it is the bare minimal. People just think they can get away with such things as unfollowing you and everything is cut and solved; they have won and so has their stance. But in reality it has not. People have just cowarded away from doing the adult things people should do and what is humane. They dare cast the highest form of judgement possible on social media besides a block and just unfollow you. Its to be said some people just want to be right always and never consider they could be wrong, their way about going about things could be wrong and indeed they just are cheating theirselves of even learning to respect other people. But just think in privy by social media they can walk over people and all their closed minded ideas become the truth.

Today I have just unfollowed alot of people. It was 250 people/accounts I followed but now its just 196 people. I unfollowed classically this dumb comic made by Otterly Human. One of those comics where they just have those try hard laughs and really tries to make up for its cheap and disheartedly nature by just doing what? Being an nft which no one is there for the content but everyone is there for the trading of this unique content. I mean a comic that is so poorly drawn and only with a few fucking serials get 10K + followers only because its a fucking NFT and really much not a real thing at all.

Oh yea, I frankly don't like people trying to false friendly with you and then  unfollowing you so I got to do the pair or folks at Otterly Human the vicious favor they done onto me. I mean; you think your comics is such hot shit when it very mediocre. Like damn; where is even the soul of it? Its like an Adam Ellis 2015 buzzfeed rip off. You reap what you sow and for real mates people don't like being disrespected when they don't have to take shit. Maybe just don't follow people at all when you expect them to be some trump voice leader or some shit like that so you can sycophant to.

Comments

Popular Posts