Maxim in progreszz.
A person has worked on Maxim the entire week and yea, it has not been easy of late to work on things. This work itself is one of the most complex works there even are. I think I will take a time with this work and not rush it and finish strong with the work. I mean many times you can rush to do things as I have done with this work in summer 2017, fall 2017 and fall 2020 and still not have a completed work. As to say sometimes you just need some inner friends I call principals to help you out. This is a mockery of course of how in the real world you will never have friends to tell you things that you really need to do. Some works just take time especially if they are complex. Anyways some special event is to occur on the Kyeombi1event for this comic. Remember you can gain access to any special Maxim comics and artworks through this event for only $30 dollars. Of course I am never going to sell my stuff for $1 or some .50 cents as this is not the cheap section in Target nor some beggars row. I mean that is what some people think but truly I work hard on this stuff and will not undervalue it.
Comments
Post a Comment