Nothing to be concerned about.
Got to thinking yesterday on how hard it is for a person to even be received by women of the same age. How a person finds their identity lost in these people and their childish games of identity perception. I have come to the great conclusion. That I am me, I have done nothing wrong and I literally don't owe people anything especially when they think they are to be entitled to me as not me. But me as some stark deranged far from me image there truly is. Just being racist, evil, crazy and just even homodicial with these images. Who would actually like your bitch ass? Not me. People can think they can gang up on me but they will be absolutely wrong if I will take the shit. Constantly trying to harass people with this derogatory image you have of them and calling it love makes you the crazy one and especially when you act as if people are things and thing you can entangle and entrap them in these ideas. As if you push so hard on that nonsense people will become these ideas. That is just harassment and being a creep. I won't ever become something I am not. I am who I am. Nothing to benefit really much self entitled strangers. Should a person belittle theirselves for people who aren't worth it. I don't think so. I have learned from many advents in the past is that if people cannot accept as is; there is nothing to even be concerned about.
Comments
Post a Comment