Mememe
MeMeMe
One of the most influential Anime Expo shorts to ever even exist as it became a meme and classic amongst young women and men in their early 20s in fall 2015 at its peak. Famously, this thing would not be featured on Crunchyroll to my knowledge but was accessible through pirated sites and then youtube. Featuring vivacious women going from being cute to being downright shaking their hips greatly and their large boobs as well. Famously, this work is to emphasize the darker side of using anime, shows and things of that nature to escape real life. It is not clear what the video actually means but most people have agreed on the prior meaning. It is also that the whole overt serious otaku life of the main character ruined his relationship with his girlfriend. I am basically writing this because this is what I found out about whilst viewing Kissanime when it was still around. It was a popular thing really and there would be a wait each week to find the next Anime Expo short that could not be found anywhere else. I mean there was a second part of MeMeMe but that one did not catch on as that was later on in the shorts. I would not post the video here because apparently the powers that be frown on the work with such nudity and such truths they rather ignore about the early 20s demographic and just try to pan anything remotely speaking of it on some smaller sites as spam or just porn. That is how pinheaded the people are who run youtube and blogger which are the same people indeed. The work is not porn it is art but clearly everything with nudity and anyone who talks about the work must be punished. Alas; I won't post even the link because that is how big brother everything is.
The music in the work is a three part song by Teddyloid with Daoko. This is how I even came to know these artist exist and really much only cared to follow up Daoko but the music is a vital part of the work indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment