MK MZ Nature continues.

 Basic Updates;

Low and behold; at a great crossing point in this site.What do I strive for on this site? I would say transparency but for the sake of a fierce competition from competitors, hate from haters, hate from would be lovers and just stuck up artists I cannot post anything I want on this site anymore. You do not know how much it kills me to not be able to speak about my plans but surely if people knew they would foil them. Yet I realize patreon exists so I will attempt to place my plans on my patreon. Yes I would like to strive for transparency but I would be giving away too much information to even be successful at the end of day being of transparency. You know; this freaking site has like gotten a serious boost by the Sunglasses comics and I am starting to realize some new format for comics that is more graphic. My comics are what you can say sexual and then not sexual. I am to say that even as a kid there were surely sexual elements in my works especially as a teenager. You cannot be a person really much if you don't realize your sexual energy and sexuality. Like mind you; its natural for adults to write and draw about stuff they engage in unlike the community guidelines of facebook, youtube and instagram expect everyone to closeted, holding their stuff in and just being toxic and problematic people. I think its sick if you are an adult and cannot properly express yourself sexually without harming other people. Yea, people who want to stop healthy conversations are guilty of being toxic people who engage in the worst things like sex education suppression, misogyny nonsense and just criminal behavior. All this sex is for marriage stuff is what facebook and youtube try to force onto people when they are perfectly capable of making their own fucking decisions. 

These platforms try to engage that they are the best of the best and whatever they promote is the best moral thing ever. All their hatred for what adults actually participate in or have much to deal with with does not help anything but try to push republican christian values onto people and these values honestly help no one at all but destroy the person all for the sake of some dumb concept that sex must wait for marriage and no thought must go into contraception or things of that nature. I am to say I would not post some comics on youtube for the fact they are sexual in nature. That the site is problematic because it rejects positivity behind the sexual nature of adults. That is sex depicted between two consenting adults and things of that nature but rather enough youtube would rather distance itself from things everyone goes through eventually to try to utterly generalize everyone who is a good adult as those who hinder their sexuality as some stifled republican who believes in sex until marriage. But that is not reality; you are not moral if you believe in that crap in fact you are likely to believe in depriving women of color of abortions, people of color ( due to some hateful generalization about them) and just hate women. The site of youtube needs to truly recognize that sexuality is not something to put up a pretense that it is demonic when people do it everyday for good and for bad. Yet never want to address the real good but put up a fake conscious of what is good. Alas the site is not as a progressive as you would like to think.

I would likely put my content on X-videos before youtube due to its rather republican led nature of being that is a sickness. You cannot force people to be something they do not agree with and is proven by many things to be toxic indeed. You have problems if you think everyone is to accept republican religious values as an universal truth around sexuality when they are essentially avoiding the real essence of sexuality even existing and pitting it into something arbitrary to not even think about. Youtube has this problem and tries to exile everyone who is an actually fucking adult who is healthy about their sexual nature. Alas; I write to say that I will branch out to youtube in comics.

For sale;

MK MZODERN unnamed 1'; a work that was made in response to the level of censorship that has happened on blogger concerning this blog and really in rebellion against these unjust changes which largely impact the fall 2015 later recordings of the time period causing me to write the missing content again for like two months! Two mother fucking months and maybe a 3rd month!

MK MZODERN 2021

From January to December; a record of events and nice posts that exemplify the great courage of this year which could be said to be year 2 of global pandemic covid 19.

Updates; Will add all the fall 2016 posts into the index soon and will make a calendar for all the posts that have occurred from the  August to now for better indexing purposes.

Comments

Popular Posts