Before a time of new hostiles.
Coming back from the back of the school on various days from out of the side of the PAC building to cut through the tree area with its green wire chairs and tables was what I did various days on Friday. Ultimately a person did not stay in the computer lab all day long. There was kinda of a limit on how long you could be there. I usually only stayed until 4;30pm. That is how long I could go without walking or eating and really much would walk around the campus like on the days of the week of Monday and Wednesday. I would go to the science building and then I would go to the PAC. I would buy a soda from one of the convenience machines/soda machines in either building or the Administrative building where the graphic design classes took place. Often would be thinking about a certain woman who was later not nice called Anna, another woman who was nice throughout the time I would know her and just the previous people I had come to like mistakenedly. It was a journey back home. This was truly where I thought of the future and it was like through those trees was the horizon to a better future where I would have all my goals accomplished and some form of a relationship if any from literally any of the logical women out there. You know its cruel when just one year later would be fighting for my life in the same community college and no one gave a damn that I had been there at this place before and that they were the newcomer hostiles. Greater context to the fall 2016; fall 2015 was far more peaceful at the campus but things were brewing and I had a target on my back. It was also optimistic.
Comments
Post a Comment