Pornwha and erotic manga.

 Unbeknowst to many I would make a work called Match which would be the first new work that was completely and utterly about sex. I mean that it was truly about sex and like that was the first work I made. It got me interested into the world of online comics about sex and yes mainly korean comics have alot and a plethora of titles about these things however not all are good and in fact many are cringeworthy and just bad. But the best titles aka Sweet Guy and others are very good. Some people would not like it but each to their own. This is where I sought to expand my borders and truly enough the first work I stumbled upon was Sweet Guy and then Extravanganza or the title with the knight on it which actually had minor sex scenes in it. It was the beginning of September when I just discovered the work on the freeday that was Tuesday. I read it at my computer which was risky because someone could come in and see what I was watching but a person was sneaky and could see people coming down the hall. So frankly; I was doing a dare and really much at the point where the main character fling sees a sea turtle-I was hooked onto this story. It had the best of art. It truly did.

I later read a comic called Drug Candy and well I would read Sweet Guy and then Drug Candy and yes the people in the comments were overtly zealous than me about the discovery of these works. I am to say there was later a comic called S-Study but it was not just as good really much. And  yea this was not escapism for me but some people who would also be fans of the Mememe video who would later relate how much they were trapped under the same stuff the Mememe video spoke of; addiction to porn and anime to a negative degree. It was all fun then yet whenever I roll up to youtube comments on any of these works; people share their struggles and fond memories of the works. I was just there to learn how to draw the sex things better. To have psuedo peers in the artists and writers who would work on these masterpieces. Pretty sad but yea; I actually did learn something-that ultimately their style of doing things was not for me aka trying to win a Lezhin and be like an artist there with their own comic. The allure of that idea was deeper than I have ever let on; a person just wanted to have certain peers but it never worked out because I just was not the "quality" they were looking for nor the race even though I tried. Oh well, Sunglasses is better in my style than the vertical format would you not agree? I realize the allure of your own erotic work is much better.

There were to be some other works but none of them were any good to even be mentioning and I won't sponsor things that had bad ideas and just bad things in them ultimately but these four mentioned works were okay. As time would go on would find more erotic type works. Even a manga that was kinda of quirky and yet funny in some regards.

Comments

Popular Posts