Proposed storylines.
Proposed Storylines can now be done as once to be said newstories were to be of these different stories, can now be drawn stories and also have a written form! Thus newstories are something of a promise, proposed stories will be the proposed stories to be done and will actually be done.
The much change I have mentioned in the past is as follows.
The ideals of Shark on Campus have been updated.
The ideals of Mind Games as well and there are actually two stories to Mind Games.
Red Canary is a secondary tell of Shark on Campus from another view point.
Technogothica and Technogothica DP are simply the changes to the once singular Technogothica project which has advanced because now it can actually be made public. In addition to all of this; Technogothica DP ends at the end of 2015. There is going to be another Technogothica project after and then after that and then once more. And probably even after that. I just do not see Technogothica ending for quiet a while. Might consider it a long running story which the others not so long in running.
Lastly to say the new releases are simply that of Technogothica the M version. I wish I was Asian~to remark about ultimately how minority groups are indeed racists as much as any of the helmed people who are likened in mass media image to be racist. And that you really cannot have fun anywhere.
My, last saying in to the proposed stories and all these developments; Zino Flyboy is the first series in which I will do in my new Kyeombi Freelancer effort.
The much change I have mentioned in the past is as follows.
The ideals of Shark on Campus have been updated.
The ideals of Mind Games as well and there are actually two stories to Mind Games.
Red Canary is a secondary tell of Shark on Campus from another view point.
Technogothica and Technogothica DP are simply the changes to the once singular Technogothica project which has advanced because now it can actually be made public. In addition to all of this; Technogothica DP ends at the end of 2015. There is going to be another Technogothica project after and then after that and then once more. And probably even after that. I just do not see Technogothica ending for quiet a while. Might consider it a long running story which the others not so long in running.
Lastly to say the new releases are simply that of Technogothica the M version. I wish I was Asian~to remark about ultimately how minority groups are indeed racists as much as any of the helmed people who are likened in mass media image to be racist. And that you really cannot have fun anywhere.
My, last saying in to the proposed stories and all these developments; Zino Flyboy is the first series in which I will do in my new Kyeombi Freelancer effort.
Comments
Post a Comment